Coffee Shop Music

Everything about Pulp Fiction's soundtrack and music
redragon
Cowardly Lion

Coffee Shop Music

Post by redragon » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:49 am

I know this is a long shot but has anyone come across the Coffee Shop Music. It's the only track I need to complete the Extended Soundtrack. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Re: Coffee Shop Music

Post by VikingWithNoName » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 pm

I have started to wonder if it realy exists...
If you find out about it, tell me.
The Tunehunter. I love my nickname just becouse i have earned it.

Lone Mutt
Real McCoy

Post by Lone Mutt » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 am

redragon wrote: I know this is a long shot but has anyone come across the Coffee Shop Music. It's the only track I need to complete the Extended Soundtrack. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Never will happen, lol.
I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it - Clint Eastwood

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Post by VikingWithNoName » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Now this topic is long dead but i just discovered that Coffe Shop Music is actually played before Misirlou. It's actually heard then Pumpkin and Hunny Bunny talks about robbing the coffe shop turn up the volume and you will hear it.

By the way loads of people have uploaded the capitol production music libary on torrent sites. Mayby the Coffe Shop Music is there? Mayby the three missing RD songs are there? Who knows?
The Tunehunter. I love my nickname just becouse i have earned it.

Lone Mutt
Real McCoy

Post by Lone Mutt » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:21 am

The only way you could get the Coffee Shop Music is if you ripped the sound from the dvd. and i dont know how to do that, although i'm trying to figure it out :P

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Post by VikingWithNoName » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 am

¤Lone¤Mutt¤ wrote:The only way you could get the Coffee Shop Music is if you ripped the sound from the dvd. and i dont know how to do that, although i'm trying to figure it out :P
I have a dvd with a movie i made with some friends but i lost the original print so i need to rip it off that dvd so when you know how to please help me.

StuntmanAustin001
Cowardly Lion

Post by StuntmanAustin001 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Coffee Shop Music is 3 songs from Ole Georg Music. One is "It's Country" by Henrik Nielsen (John travolta in the john reading Modesty Blaise), one is a piano song (I have one song that is close to it, but it's not it.), and some sort of a spanish "salsa" in the kitchen when pumkin runs in to tell the mexicans to get out of the kitchen.

Now I don't know why he didn't lable all three separate, but I think it is to keep the credits short.

-I'm going to put up It's Country on Youtube...
here's the Link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNyzmk6-_ak

ProfessorChaney
Cowardly Lion

Post by ProfessorChaney » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 pm

StuntmanAustin001 wrote:Coffee Shop Music is 3 songs from Ole Georg Music. One is "It's Country" by Henrik Nielsen (John travolta in the john reading Modesty Blaise), one is a piano song (I have one song that is close to it, but it's not it.), and some sort of a spanish "salsa" in the kitchen when pumkin runs in to tell the mexicans to get out of the kitchen.

Now I don't know why he didn't lable all three separate, but I think it is to keep the credits short.

here's the Link-

Oh! Can you send me that song?!! If you get the other two, can you send them to me also?

StuntmanAustin001
Cowardly Lion

Post by StuntmanAustin001 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:13 pm

ProfessorChaney wrote:
StuntmanAustin001 wrote:Coffee Shop Music is 3 songs from Ole Georg Music. One is "It's Country" by Henrik Nielsen (John travolta in the john reading Modesty Blaise), one is a piano song (I have one song that is close to it, but it's not it.), and some sort of a spanish "salsa" in the kitchen when pumkin runs in to tell the mexicans to get out of the kitchen.

here's the Link-

Oh! Can you send me that song?!! If you get the other two, can you send them to me also?

Sure what's your email?

Speedy Boris
Cowardly Lion

Post by Speedy Boris » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 pm

The song that plays when the Mexicans are hustled out of the kitchen is actually from Associated Production Music. It's "Ole, Ole" by David Snell.

Lone Mutt
Real McCoy

Post by Lone Mutt » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Speedy Boris wrote:The song that plays when the Mexicans are hustled out of the kitchen is actually from Associated Production Music. It's "Ole, Ole" by David Snell.

would you happen to have a mp3 of it?

VikingWithNoName
Basterd

Post by VikingWithNoName » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Speedy Boris wrote:The song that plays when the Mexicans are hustled out of the kitchen is actually from Associated Production Music. It's "Ole, Ole" by David Snell.
Could you out it up on youtube so we can solve this mystery? ;)

mikewilliams
Cowardly Lion

Post by mikewilliams » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 am

Hi,

I always loved that music too and would love to get a copy of it. Please let us know if you can get an MP3 or a youtube video of it...

Thanks
Mike Williams