Coffee Shop Music

I know this is a long shot but has anyone come across the Coffee Shop Music. It’s the only track I need to complete the Extended Soundtrack. If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.

I have started to wonder if it realy exists…

If you find out about it, tell me.

[quote=“redragon”]
I know this is a long shot but has anyone come across the Coffee Shop Music. It’s the only track I need to complete the Extended Soundtrack. If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.
[/quote]
Never will happen, lol.

Now this topic is long dead but i just discovered that Coffe Shop Music is actually played before Misirlou. It’s actually heard then Pumpkin and Hunny Bunny talks about robbing the coffe shop turn up the volume and you will hear it.

By the way loads of people have uploaded the capitol production music libary on torrent sites. Mayby the Coffe Shop Music is there? Mayby the three missing RD songs are there? Who knows?

The only way you could get the Coffee Shop Music is if you ripped the sound from the dvd. and i dont know how to do that, although i’m trying to figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“¤Lone¤Mutt¤”]The only way you could get the Coffee Shop Music is if you ripped the sound from the dvd. and i dont know how to do that, although i’m trying to figure it out :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

I have a dvd with a movie i made with some friends but i lost the original print so i need to rip it off that dvd so when you know how to please help me.

Coffee Shop Music is 3 songs from Ole Georg Music. One is “It’s Country” by Henrik Nielsen (John travolta in the john reading Modesty Blaise), one is a piano song (I have one song that is close to it, but it’s not it.), and some sort of a spanish “salsa” in the kitchen when pumkin runs in to tell the mexicans to get out of the kitchen.

Now I don’t know why he didn’t lable all three separate, but I think it is to keep the credits short.

-I’m going to put up It’s Country on Youtube…

here’s the Link-

- YouTube

[quote=“StuntmanAustin001”]Coffee Shop Music is 3 songs from Ole Georg Music. One is “It’s Country” by Henrik Nielsen (John travolta in the john reading Modesty Blaise), one is a piano song (I have one song that is close to it, but it’s not it.), and some sort of a spanish “salsa” in the kitchen when pumkin runs in to tell the mexicans to get out of the kitchen.

Now I don’t know why he didn’t lable all three separate, but I think it is to keep the credits short.

here’s the Link-

- YouTube[/quote]

Oh! Can you send me that song?!! If you get the other two, can you send them to me also?

[quote=“ProfessorChaney”][quote=“StuntmanAustin001”]Coffee Shop Music is 3 songs from Ole Georg Music. One is “It’s Country” by Henrik Nielsen (John travolta in the john reading Modesty Blaise), one is a piano song (I have one song that is close to it, but it’s not it.), and some sort of a spanish “salsa” in the kitchen when pumkin runs in to tell the mexicans to get out of the kitchen.

here’s the Link-

- YouTube[/quote]

Oh! Can you send me that song?!! If you get the other two, can you send them to me also?[/quote]
Sure what's your email?

The song that plays when the Mexicans are hustled out of the kitchen is actually from Associated Production Music. It’s “Ole, Ole” by David Snell.

[quote=“Speedy Boris”]The song that plays when the Mexicans are hustled out of the kitchen is actually from Associated Production Music. It’s “Ole, Ole” by David Snell.[/quote]

would you happen to have a mp3 of it?

[quote=“Speedy Boris”]The song that plays when the Mexicans are hustled out of the kitchen is actually from Associated Production Music. It’s “Ole, Ole” by David Snell.[/quote]

Could you out it up on youtube so we can solve this mystery? :wink:

Hi,

I always loved that music too and would love to get a copy of it. Please let us know if you can get an MP3 or a youtube video of it…

Thanks

Mike Williams