Pulp's Collector's Edition OST

ALL THE TRACKS, CD COVERS, AMAZON LINKS, TRIVIA AND MORE AT:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.ph … Soundtrack”>http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Pulp_Fiction/Extended_Soundtrack</LINK_TEXT>

Any1 has the Pulp’s collector’s edition OST? I just got it today as a present from my sister for the birthday stuff(with shaft), and if the Pulp OST was cool this 1 even cooler, it has the usual 16 songs plus 4 songs not in the original (Strawberry letter 23 among them) and the cool song when mia and vincent go to jack rabbit slim. It has also a 16 min. interview by QT which talks about music in movies. IT IS A MUST!

nice. can you post a complete list of what’s on that 2-CD set and comment on each of the new stuff?

Dang. I haven’t heard of this!

Sounds tight!

[quote]nice. can you post a complete list of what’s on that 2-CD set and comment on each of the new stuff?
[/quote]
Man you ask too much! I’ll give the list of the songs but It’s not a 2CD set it’s 1 CD.(I thought it was 2 disks too but it’s 1)

1.  Pumpkin and Hunny Bunny/Misirlou (Amanda Plummer; Dick Dale & the Del-Tones; Tim Roth)
  2.  Royale With Cheese (John Travolta; Samuel L. Jackson)
  3.  Jungle Boogie (Kool & the Gang)
  4.  Let’s Stay Together (Al Green)
  5.  Bustin’ Surfboards (The Tornadoes)
  6.  Lonesome Town (Rick Nelson)
  7.  Son of a Preacher Man (Dusty Springfield)
  8.  Zed’s Dead, Baby/Bullwinkle Part II (Bruce Willis; Centurians; Maria De Medeiros)
  9.  Jack Rabbit Slims Twist Contest/You Never Can Tell (Chuck Berry; Jerome Patrick Hoban)
  10.  Girl, You’ll Be a Woman Soon (Urge Overkill)
  11.  If Love Is a Red Dress (Hang Me in Rags) (Maria McKee)
  12.  Bring Out the Gimp/Comanche (Duane Whitaker; Peter Green; Revels)
  13.  Flowers on the Wall (The Statler Brothers)
  14.  Personality Goes a Long Way (John Travolta; Samuel L. Jackson)
  15.  Surf Rider (The Lively Ones)
  16.  Ezekiel 27:17 (Samuel L. Jackson)
  17.  Since I First Met You (Robins)
  18.  Rumble (Link Wray & His Wraymen)
  19.  Stawberry Letter #23 (The Brothers Johnson)
  20.  Out of Limits (Marketts)
  21.  Stranger than Fiction/TARANTINO TALKS! (Quentin Tarantino)

I’ve heard this edition is limited??

(Do I feel lucky? Well do I?)

So “Rumble” and “Out of Limits” made it to the disc, huh?

Awesome!

Can anyone please tell me exactly where Strawberry Letter #23 is used in Pulp Fiction? It’s driving me nuts.

why don’t you watch it again and find out ;_)

[quote]why don’t you watch it again and find out ;_)[/quote]

Are you kidding? I must have seen Pulp Fiction 200 times, including once last week. I know where it is in Jackie Brown, but I just can’t hear it in Pulp Fiction. Someone, help me out, for the sake of my sanity.

Is the song “rumble” used in the film when Mia and Vince got to Jack Rabbit Slim? Or is that another song?

I downloaded the 4 new songs of this CD but the song that you hear in the movie when Mia and Vince are goin’ to the Jack Rabbit Slim isn’t one of those!!! What is that f***ing song people?!?!! Plz tell me, f***ing dyin’ ovet here

[quote]Can anyone please tell me exactly where Strawberry Letter #23 is used in Pulp Fiction? It’s driving me nuts. [/quote]
It’s playing in the apartment complex (very quietly, and for like 2sec) when Vincent and Jules and talking about foot massage, and if my memory serves correct, its right after they step off the elevator.

I just love son of a preacher man, never can tell and girl, you’ll be a woman zoon. :-*

I have the CE too. I never listened to the inteview, but the rest kicks ass. The PF soundtrack is the best soundtrack ever, no doubt.

[quote=“m”]

I’ve heard this edition is limited??

(Do I feel lucky? Well do I?)
[/quote]

dunno… I saw it in the Columbia House cd club catalogue a couple of months ago…and I saw it the last time i checked out a cd store…

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]
I have the CE too. I never listened to the inteview, but the rest kicks ass. The PF soundtrack is the best soundtrack ever, no doubt.
[/quote]

I have listened to the interview it totally kicks ass. I think i’ve listened to that more than the actual songs, lol. :slight_smile:

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I have listened to the interview it totally kicks ass. I think i’ve listened to that more than the actual songs, lol. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

that is a pretty sweet interview I love how he talks about going through his collection and bui;ding parts of the movie around it. I just found a book the other day with a bunch of interviews with him once i have the moeny im so gettin it

Ya, its one kick ass interview! Surf Riders got to be the FUCKIN GREATEST SONG! I love the intro to PF main theme. “Everybody be cool this is a Robbery!”

Guess what, I FINALLY bought this one. It looks great. Nice liner notes. And most of the songs, too. Great. If only they would’ve gone a step further and had included ALL the music ;-(