[International: VHS] KILL BILL VHS TAPE

Amazon Japan lists the “overseas version” of KILL BILL PART 1

as being available on VHS tape on 2-3-04 for $24.99 (2700 yen).

No mention yet on that site of the DVD in either U.S. or Japan

versions.

or you could goto an american store which will have the “japanese” american version on DVD the same day if i remember correctly. i might be wrong but i read somewhere that the DVD will contain the good stuff. If not then QT is a bullshitter and doesn’t give two shits about “movie fans.” Let’s hope that’s not the case.

[quote]or you could goto an american store which will have the “japanese” american version on DVD the same day if i remember correctly. i might be wrong but i read somewhere that the DVD will contain the good stuff. If not then QT is a bullshitter and doesn’t give two shits about “movie fans.” Let’s hope that’s not the case.[/quote]

if the japanese cut isnt on the dvd, it wont be becuz tarantino is a punk ass. it will be because those fucks at miramax dont want the american audience to see an uncut version because we arent tough enough

…or that they’re gonna release a better version in the future. I can 100% garantee you that the first dvd-release will not be uncut.

[quote]Rounding out this week’s news, Buena Vista Home Entertainment has also announced a a February 3rd street date for Quentin Tarantino’s latest ode to exploitation, Kill Bill Vol. 1. Specs have not yet been announced, but this two-disc set will retail for $29.95 and full details should be released soon. Watch this space![/quote]

With 2 disks there better be the uncut version as well. Also from empire movies.com:

[quote]Looking forward to Kill Bill? Well, you should be looking forward to the DVD as well, according to Quentin Tarantino, who Empire Online saw today when he cruised in to London in advance of tonight’s premiere, you may need a separate shelf just to hold his vision for Kill Bill’s home release.

“I’m thinking about it big time already,” he said. “I can’t imagine a better movie when it comes to great DVD stuff. I’m gonna really play fair as far as the DVD’s concerned, you know? We’ll come up with separate DVDs for Volume 1 and Volume 2 and I’ll do special stuff for each of those. Then we’ll come up with a real big version with them both together but I won’t repeat the special stuff I put on Volume 1 and Volume 2. I’ll do something whole other from that. I might even do some other little movie thing just to go on that special double feature version.”

As to what exactly this ‘other little movie thing’ might be, Tarantino’s not telling but the director makes no apologies for his plans to release as many versions as possible. “I’m all about being a collector man. You know? Come out with all the different junk you can.”[/quote]

I heard the dvd was coming out 4/23/04 and the vhs is coming out 2/3/04. Will there be a dvd with the movie w/o extra footage coming out on 2/3/04?

this is not the DVD topic. who gives a fuck about VHS anyways? VHS is as dead as dillinger

VHS is as dead as disco.

I don’t want that cheap as plastic.

PULP DOG

Cuz you’re waaaay too cool for VHS right Reservoir Dude?

[quote]Cuz you’re waaaay too cool for VHS right Reservoir Dude? [/quote]

I don't own any VHS anymore. The ones i had, I got on DVD and sold the VHS for 10 dollars each.

Yeah, I'm waaaay too cool for VHS.

PULP DOG

What is this V…H…S player? …I guess I’ll put it next to this L…AS…ER…D…IS…C player

*I’m so god damn stupid for making this post.