[Versions] Volume 1 Asian/Japanese cut

Kill Bill DVD and video section, also deals with version comparisons
kill olle
Hard Drinker

Re: [Versions] Volume 1 Asian/Japanese cut

Post by kill olle » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:29 am

sorry for double postinh but i couldnt find where to edite it wasnt left of quote where it ussually is...

i just wanted to say i got KB Vol.1 today uncut and full in colour

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:26 pm

kill olle wrote: sorry for double postinh but i couldnt find where to edite it wasnt left of quote where it ussually is...

i just wanted to say i got KB Vol.1 today uncut and full in colour
Congratulations and enjoy!

Just out of curiosity, which of the two versions do you prefer?

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

bill carson

Post by bill carson » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:52 am

these boards have a lot of sections! I guess this is a good place to start as I've been wondering what hapened to the 'proposed' all-singing, all-dancing complete KILL BILL dvd set.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:57 pm

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

JthaMexican

Post by JthaMexican » Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:06 pm

just bought this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

now i cant find any info about it anywhere but i saw this along time ago for sale i think on yesasia. is this legit (it says region 0 but i hope thats not true. it'll be a bootleg then) but witherway one more DVD to add to the collection.

bad motha fucka

Post by bad motha fucka » Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:38 pm

i think they should of just released the uncut one in england and america but it was the board of film censorshipp what said no:(

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:59 am

if it's the Japanese, it should be Region 2, not 0.

just browse here:
http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p ... ,20.0.html

Angel
Fucking Professional

Post by Angel » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:10 pm

bad motha fucka wrote: i think they should of just released the uncut one in england and america but it was the board of film censorshipp what said no:(
They easily could have released the uncut Japanese one here in Australia. It was totally just a decision of Quentin's. That is what annoys me a little.
Usurper wrote: In truth 99.9% of people from the US or any other country probably wouldnt have a problem with the HOBL scene if it was in colour. However there is a 0.1% of the population that are media hungry left wing religious uppity hypocritical parasites quick to complain about anything that might be too graphic. Case in point - SBS (international station in Australia) had to show the cut version of Ninja Scroll after people complained about the R version. FUCK those assholes. I just hope to one day see the uncut version.
Sorry, didn't see this before, but that is exactly right. SBS is such a good channel and I feel sorry for the people there. The amount of times they have tried to or have showed something extremely violent or objectionable and then been attacked by various groups...

Snake Eyes
Basterd

Post by Snake Eyes » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:08 am

Angel wrote: They easily could have released the uncut Japanese one here in Australia. It was totally just a decision of Quentin's. That is what annoys me a little.

Sorry, didn't see this before, but that is exactly right. SBS is such a good channel and I feel sorry for the people there. The amount of times they have tried to or have showed something extremely violent or objectionable and then been attacked by various groups...
Makes me sick why should they be able to say what they can and cant show.. I wonder if SBS  still screens a response to letters ( ive only ever seen it once where the question was when are you going to show erotic ghost story again? ) If they still had that it would be the best way to tell those people off..

Angel
Fucking Professional

Post by Angel » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:15 pm

Thousand Eyes wrote: Makes me sick why should they be able to say what they can and cant show.. I wonder if SBS  still screens a response to letters ( ive only ever seen it once where the question was when are you going to show erotic ghost story again? ) If they still had that it would be the best way to tell those people off..
The thing is, if they just didn't listen to the stupid motherfuckers that write in, they could just show all the stuff they wanted anyway. They are able to screen these things uncut. But every once in a while, some dickhead makes a big deal out of it. If he doesn't like it, how about he just doesn't watch television.

glenndench
Cowardly Lion

Post by glenndench » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 pm

thanks for the info...