Kill Bill DVD's

Does anyone know if there are plans to bring out 2-Disc Versions of Kill Bill 1 and 2?

you mean both films in one?

No I mean like a 2-Disc version of Volume and a 2-Disc version of Volume 2, like Pulp Fiction etc.

oh, there are, for a while now, ive allready got em for a year or so

Do they not have foreign writing on the back, because of the “16” age sign, which is the same as the one on my copy of Killing Zoe, and tht writing is in Dutch or sumthin.

yeah this is the Dutch edition, but i think all R2 versions look like that

[quote=“Ezekiel 25:17”]
Does anyone know if there are plans to bring out 2-Disc Versions of Kill Bill 1 and 2?
[/quote]

if you mean “special edition” why don’t you say so.

these are planned but nobody knows when they will be out

those are the special editions

They will never ever be fucking released. :’(

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
those are the special editions
[/quote]

;D

yeah but just “some” kind. those are not those everyone is waiting for, with deleted scenes, audio commentaries, the unrated cuts, outtakes, documentaries and more…

this is crazy I am waiting forEVER to get the CE or SE editions of kill bill!!!

what happened to the promise of a BIG CE boxset?

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
this is crazy I am waiting forEVER to get the CE or SE editions of kill bill!!!

what happened to the promise of a BIG CE boxset?
[/quote]

Or the uncut version that was supposed to be re-released in theaters. >:(

well I really suppose the entire Weinstein stuff kind of blocked all those plans. maybe there’s a legal battle over how it is supposed to happen. or they just don’t want to pump this into the christmas market now, to have people buy the sin city and other stuff first…

I am pretty sure they will announce it after new year.

I didnt buy the barebones of volume II because of that…only got the volume I “SE” with the making of and music video, which could have easily have fit on 1 dvd…

how lame…

QT better made one right now to make it up with us…