KILL BILL DVD - Tarantino talks

Kill Bill DVD and video section, also deals with version comparisons
mr._orange

Re: KILL BILL DVD - Tarantino talks

Post by mr._orange » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:26 pm

il beuno shut up.........

what do u mean there not even releasing kill bill on the kill bill dvd, how the hell does that work? it better just be a rumour

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:54 pm

il beuno shut up.........

what do u mean there not even releasing kill bill on the kill bill dvd, how the hell does that work? it better just be a rumour
u moron, never believe something that some random newbie says. if u have an iq of over 21 you would know that he waz jokin or is just retarded

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:54 am

You ALL are morons, lol. Orange youre a moron for believing a newbie, young master youre a newbie for saying Kill Bill the fucking movie wont be on the Kill Bill dvd, and Il Bueno youre a moron because of your last post on the first page. Yeah everyone knows volumes 1 and 2 will be released later, everybody knew that like 4 months ago, old news.

.....And I'm a moron because I read Il Buono's post wrong. It was a joke that Kill Bill vol. 1 will be split into two more volumes, I get it now, hahaha. My bad
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:44 am

see i enjoy beleiving rumours it makes me feel special  ;)

any way, if the movie wasn't on the dvd then I would have to "kill mirimax", that would make a movie right there..............

me and my crappy 13 year old humour i dont even find that^ funny

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:13 pm

I updated the Kill Bill section with the pre-order pages for Amazon.com and co.uk

I wish they'd announce the specifications soon and the cover design and all........ I will run banners as soon as it's 2004 y'all

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:50 am

i think the cover wil be the same as the movie posters......

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:34 am

Actually I hope the cover will be done in the same style as it was done with Pulp and Jackie, the cool amaray case and the slip cover....sexy

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:40 am

i love the slip cover,  i dotn like the actual pulp case tho, its cardboard, and the inside is plactice and gettin the dvd out is a bitch

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:22 am

i love the slip cover,  i dotn like the actual pulp case tho, its cardboard, and the inside is plactice and gettin the dvd out is a bitch
that's the beauty of it! The hardest it is to get a dvd out of its case (ie, Memento Le, LOTR EE, QT films) the more you take time to appreciate the movie! Come on, you know it.....
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:46 am

And proves furthermore that you need to treat it carefully. But the Pulp Fiction one is IRRATATING!!!!! I almost broke the damn disc in half trying to get it out. And when I do get that damn disc out, I've smudged it to no end.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:40 am

And proves furthermore that you need to treat it carefully. But the Pulp Fiction one is IRRATATING!!!!! I almost broke the damn disc in half trying to get it out. And when I do get that damn disc out, I've smudged it to no end.
It's not that hard....geez do you have fucking tree stumps for fingers?

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:43 am

YES, I'm 6'10 and my hands are like..... BIG. I can't even fit my finger under the DVD to get it out, I have to take a tooth pick or something small and pry it up then out.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:14 am

Shit, you are a BIG motherfucker. Man I bet you could look down girl's shirts ssoooo easily....

when you sit down do your knees stand taller than your head?

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:21 am

They go up to my stomach in a small chair. (Like the one I'm sitting on right now). But no they don't go THAT high. And yes also my height IS good for looking down girls shirts. But they notice in a second for some reason.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:22 am

you must be lucky with the ladies...

so...what's rock bottom feel like? if ya know what I mean... ;)

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:27 pm

Bullet, u could talk shit to anybody and get away with it

me, im a 5'6 little white boy so i gotta carry around a knife if im gonna start something  :(

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:52 pm

you must be lucky with the ladies...

so...what's rock bottom feel like? if ya know what I mean... ;)
That's not funny! I'm always on TOP of things no matter what! FUCK!

IL Buono don't use a knife, use a gun. (Perferably 2)

mr._orange

Post by mr._orange » Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:20 am

They go up to my stomach in a small chair. (Like the one I'm sitting on right now). But no they don't go THAT high. And yes also my height IS good for looking down girls shirts. But they notice in a second for some reason.
where sunglasses they cant see where ure eyes are goin

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:07 am

That's not funny! I'm always on TOP of things no matter what! FUCK!

LOL, by what you just said, I know you HAVE NO IDEA what "rock bottom" means....

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:20 am

LOL, by what you just said, I know you HAVE NO IDEA what "rock bottom" means....
I'm on the bottom when a girl is sitting on my Johnson?

(Sorry if I offended anyone with that)

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:46 am

I'm on the bottom when a girl is sitting on my Johnson?

(Sorry if I offended anyone with that)
no...

okay lemme explain..... *clears throat

it's what happens when your penis is so big...when youre fucking the chick, you hit the "bottom of the barrel" or the "bottom of the Pringles can", if you will. Your johnson goes as deep as he'll go. Rock bottom.

aaaaaahhhhh *heavy sigh  ;D

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:52 am

NOW THATS OFFENSIVE. Though I've never heard that term before. I've went deep down but not as deep as you stated right there.

At least I was still thinking of sex.

Back on topic!
Last edited by Bullet on Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:00 am

oh man don't be offended, hey Bullet you dropped your pacifier, jk

staying off topic for a sec, wait I thought those who are 7 feet tall have giant members or is that a myth?

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:04 am

Well...

Those guys are seven feet tall. Do the math. My Johnson is huge but I'm not gonna disscuss it on a forum let alone where other people can read it.

So I'm gonna drop the Dick discussion for now.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:20 am

My Johnson is huge and I'm proud of it....shit I can hang towels with this muh'fucker! Aight I'll drop it B

So, ANYWAYZ, how about that dvd? Anyone expecting the commentary on deez halfer editions, or you think QT will wait to do the commentary till the super-duper edition?

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:00 am

oh man don't be offended, hey Bullet you dropped your pacifier, jk

staying off topic for a sec, wait I thought those who are 7 feet tall have giant members or is that a myth?
that myth aint always true, im pretty small and i got a nice-sized wang

anways....i think QT will probably have a commentary for volume 1 and 2, and then do a special one for the ultimate edition. maybe have him chat w/ some of the cast on that one

QTfightclub
Real McCoy

Post by QTfightclub » Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:15 am

Do you guys really think Q will do a commentary for this/these one(s)? I sure hope he does.

trippingmartian

Post by trippingmartian » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:36 pm

As long as House of Blue Leaves is in full-colour, I'm happy! ;)

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:49 pm

Do you guys really think Q will do a commentary for this/these one(s)? I sure hope he does.

No he won't. He doesn't like to comment on his movies and he's probably  busy enough editing the second instalment as of late.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:35 pm

Scarface makes a point. He's so fucking busy, we'll be lucky if we get a commentary for the two-fer edition...

hey scar: "it's getting harder to be someone but it all works out....it doesn't matter much to me....LET ME TAKE YOU DOWN CUZ IM GOING TO..."
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.