[UMD mini for PSP] Kill Bill 1 & 2

From Cinescape:

Walt Disney home video division has announced it will release five movies for the newly-developed UMD format for Sony’s PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld video game and media device.

The five titles to be released are: “National Treasure,” “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl,” “Reign of Fire,” “Kill Bill Vol. 1” and “Hero.”

Sony has said it will charge $20 and up for UMD films.

from davisdvd.com:

Available on July 19th from Buena Vista will be Armageddon, From Dusk Till Dawn, Gone in 60 Seconds: Director’s Cut and Kill Bill vol. 2. Bonus materials in this fourth wave include “Hollywood Goes To Hell” and “On the Set” featurettes, deleted scenes, music videos (From Dusk Till Dawn); “Zero to 60,” “Wild Rides” and “Action Overload” featurettes (Gone in 60 Seconds); and a deleted scene (Kill Bill vol. 2). Retail is $29.99 apiece.

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. … k_code=as1”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0008JFMEC/thequentintar-20?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. … k_code=as1”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009KQOLU/thequentintar-20?creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1</LINK_TEXT>

Fucking terrible idea. If I had a PSP I would never buy a UMD movie, not that I would get a PSP. Gaming should be kept inside the house.

I hope Sony fails with their UMD crap. 20 bucks for that shite, instead i can buy it on DVD - much better. They are out fo their mind!

I have a portable dvd player anyway…indeed waaaaaaaaaay to expensive for a gadget you really don;t use…

the gaming on it is pretty sweet though, but watching expensive movies on them is crap

[quote=“Kyrus”]
Fucking terrible idea. If I had a PSP I would never buy a UMD movie, not that I would get a PSP. Gaming should be kept inside the house.
[/quote]

What if you’re living away from home and you need to something to occupy yourself with when you get bored?

I agree, watching movies on a PSP is a stupid idea. I’m thinking of buying one though for playing games on.

Watching PSP movies isnt that bad. Its even better than buying a DVD player on its alone. PSP is decent. Gaming, Movies, Music, Online. That has better stuff that a DVD player can’t do. UMDs are only PSP formatted dvds. some have special features on them,even High Quality as original dvds. Not bad at all. Its would be a rip off, if its only expensive. But in UK. its ok about £5 or 8. but £20 is a rip off after all.