KB1&2 DVD pack/Empire mag

HMV stores UK recently announced a KB1&2 DVD pack exclusive in Empire magazine(Nov). When is QT going to release a full set minimum three disc set with Vol 1 Vol 2,plus directors cut of the two movies combined, additional footage, interviews with QT,UT,MM,DH etc plus directors commentory versions and thoughts for when KBIII will come out? Come on I’m waiting to buy the decent version! Make it so.

I changed the title

[quote=“unicorn5”]
HMV stores UK recently announced a KB1&2 DVD pack exclusive in Empire magazine(Nov). [/quote]

All it is, is volume 1 and 2 in a box.

By accident you wrote in the quote, I moved the [quote][/quote] to the right place :wink:

I’d like to have a COMPLETE Kill Bill set with all interwievs and such things. So I can always see everything about Kill Bill, the making of it, deleted scenes.

If that’s just a Vol 1 and 2 DVD box, then that’s stupid.

there is allready a box with both movies, i mean the Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 Twin Pack: Limited Edition.

so why should they release an other box with no further features ? doesnt make sense to me.

so problaby the next dvd release of any kill bill movies will be a director´s cut or something, i think.

yeah, and thats not gonna happen for a while

I hope I’m wrong ofcourse

I am really sick of waiting for this. It is what all fans want but we will probably have to wait for about 15 years.

yeah sure, 15 years…

Why 15 years?

Cause he’s gonna wait for the prequels to hit the theaters and then 6 months later he’s gonna bring out the complete kill bill saga including all 3 volumes and loads of extras all wrapped in a shiny box including a real hattori hanzo sword.

I might be wrong, though

before this drifts off into a “kill bill SE box” topic:

THIS IS JUST BOTH DVDS IN A BOX, NOTHING MORE

really? i thought it included a tiger, a virtual orgams and some tomato sauce

DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD!!!

[quote=“Bierbommetje”]
Cause he’s gonna wait for the prequels to hit the theaters and then 6 months later he’s gonna bring out the complete kill bill saga including all 3 volumes and loads of extras all wrapped in a shiny box including a real hattori hanzo sword.

I might be wrong, though
[/quote]

You do realise that there is no such thing as a REAL Hattori Hanzo sword. He’s not a real person…

[quote=“Kyrus”]
You do realise that there is no such thing as a REAL Hattori Hanzo sword. He’s not a real person…
[/quote]

Aren’t all people in the movies real? ::slight_smile: