KB Vol. 2: Asian release for region 1

I was looking on ebay and saw a kill bill v2 asian release for region 1, will it be in english? The picture showed the words in english. Thanks for help.

• changed the title - cps -

What all extra is on the us version?

[quote]I was looking on ebay and saw a kill bill v2 asian release for region 1, will it be in english? The picture showed the words in english. Thanks for help.[/quote]

asia is not region 1 what are you talking about?

I know Asia isn’t region 1, but the description said that it was an Asian release for region 1. I don’t know if the seller didn’t know what he was talking about or if there’s something I don’t know about.

[quote]I know Asia isn’t region 1, but the description said that it was an Asian release for region 1. I don’t know if the seller didn’t know what he was talking about or if there’s something I don’t know about.[/quote]

probably a bootleg

I think - like Seb - that this is a bootleg. Well I´m one of the people who don´t wanna buy bootlegs, but I´m curious about the cover.

Would be great of you to  scan me the cover.

this topic is closed for now as we have a special topic now for region-related dvd discussion and this ebay item turned out to be fake.