Who should he work with?

I’m not sure if there’s already another topic like this or not, but w.e

Just rewatched the bulk of Quentin’s work and got into thinking who I’d like to see him work with next. First names that came into my mind were mostly just my personal favorites, Leo Dicaprio, Gary Oldman, Daniel Day Lewis, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Cate Blanchett. Just curious who you all think he should work with?

I like the idea of DDL working with QT and I think he would have probably made a better Aldo Raine, but let’s face it, DDL could be an improvement on any character in movies.

DDT?

Daniel-Day Lewis?

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
DDT?

Daniel-Day Lewis?
[/quote]

Jake the Snake

[quote=“Geoi”]
Jake the Snake
[/quote]

LOL I was so confused by the “DDT” thing and then out of nowhere, “Jake The Snake”. That was like his signature move or something, right?

Yes the inverted DDT, or something.

This is what happens when you get little sleep. DDL

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Cyd”]
This is what happens when you get little sleep. DDL

:slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’ve been recently thinking that Russel Crowe would be a good Aldo Raine, after watching L.A Confidential and 3:10 to Yuma again. But I think Pitt is better for the dark humor aspect of the film, where it’s less Saving Private Ryan and more Dr.Strangelove.

I can’t help but think Russell Crowe and QT working together would be like oil and water. I’ve heard so many stories about how difficult Russelll Crowe is to work with even though he is a great actor…

I want QT to work with Daniel Day Lewis and Gary Oldman. You can see them playing QT characters…

[quote=“nublob”]
I can’t help but think Russell Crowe and QT working together would be like oil and water. I’ve heard so many stories about how difficult Russelll Crowe is to work with even though he is a great actor…

I want QT to work with Daniel Day Lewis and Gary Oldman. You can see them playing QT characters…
[/quote]

I see what you mean about Crowe. But Ron Howard says that Russel just likes to be heard and given the opportunity to speak his mind which a lot of directors won’t do, Quentin is supposed to be very accomodating, Sam Jackson talked about how Quentin let him add little things to Ordell on Jackie Brown, so I think they might work out better than you think.

And I was thinking tha Gary Oldman would have made a brilliant Hicox in IB but I suppose he wanted someone younger.

he needs to bring “Wesley Snipes” back into the game. just saw “Money Train” again… and buddy wesley is one dope ass actor. so quentin? when you read this outta mistake… save the name “Wesley Snipes” into your mind. thanks.

Forest Whitaker should be in one of his movies. word is bond… aint that right RZA?

Steven Bauer (for the dudes that dont know him, hes the one from the movie Scarface with Al Pacino) yeah he should resurrect his career, coz steven bauer is a dope ass actor.

Jeffrey Combs.

he should work with: Richard Masur.

nuff said.

He should work with David Hewlett. My newest crush. I love him.

Can you see why I might?

Daniel Day Lewis is an amazing actor, i’d love to seen them work together!