What Does Q.T. Write With?

Does anybody know what software program Q.T. usually writes with, I’m choosing between Movie Magic and Final Draft but I was just curious to which one the T prefers.

He writes by hand. I heard Eli Roth quote QT with “My pen is my antenna to god”!

He writes action in red I think the rest in blue and the music notes/other stuff in black. Then he writes on a typewriter, I think. According to Eli Roth.

This is how he writes.

This is an old photo. I can’t remember who posted this first, but props to whoever did.

The Master in action.

My little sister has like a shit load of all types of pens. Anyway, I’ve seen her on so many occasions writing with just her black and red pens very similar to (if not the same as) the one’s QT uses. Freaked me out.

Does anyone else cover there hear when she writes that? I hate the sound of the pens sliding across the paper. Squeak! SQUEAAAAK!!

Yeah that sound makes me cringe. But it’s only for a little while. I just grit my teeth. I may need to get pens like that, they seem to work. Might just steal my sister’s, haha.

[quote=“Ify”]
My little sister has like a shit load of all types of pens. Anyway, I’ve seen her on so many occasions writing with black and red pens very similar to (if not the same as) the one’s QT uses. Freaked me out.
[/quote]

I used to have the same ones too, black, red and blue pens. :stuck_out_tongue:

The trick is in the colors. If you write w/ red n black pens you will have a great script. Try it! :slight_smile:

[quote=“FilmGuy”]
This is how he writes.

This is an old photo. I can’t remember who posted this first, but props to whoever did.
[/quote]

His pen glows with brightness. We bow before you master.

BOW.

BOW.

HMMMMMMM

BOW.

Sorry…

Bullshit. That’s just him writing his grocery list.

“Gonna get me some Kaboom cereals, mmmmm.”

[quote=“TheOkinawaBadass”]
Does anybody know what software program Q.T. usually writes with, I’m choosing between Movie Magic and Final Draft but I was just curious to which one the T prefers.
[/quote]

have you tried out Celtx? its free and works pretty cool. I use it all the time and it keeps getting cool new features.

http://www.celtx.com/

[quote=“Scarface”]

[/quote]

HOW DARE YOU?!

We all know he’s writing the epic climax scene to his proper masterpiece - Inglorious Bastards.

[quote=“Scarface”]

[/quote]

Haha… ;D

I wonder if he’s writing action or dialogue in that picture.

Hes writing:

My name is Qeuntin Taratino. I am 44 yeers old.

;D

He spelled Soldier Blue, Solgier Bjue in the Grindhouse companion book. but he’s dyslexic, so…

[quote=“Bad Max”]
;D

He spelled Soldier Blue, Solgier Bjue in the Grindhouse companion book. but he’s dyslexic, so…
[/quote]

At least he can wipe his own ass fish boy.