Earl McGraw

I am not sure if this belongs here but it’s not on a specific movie but a character.

This is for discussion on what you think of Earl McGraw and what you think his future will or should be in the Tarantino universe.

I love Sheriff/Texas Ranger Earl McGraw. He’s the personification of Texas Cool. I was shocked when he was killed at the beginning of FDTD as he was such an interesting dude. He’s almost supernatural since he survived that gunshot in FDTD to make it into KB. Maybe he’s a Kami like Miho. I hope QT makes a film based around him someday. Any ideas on what that could be like? Maybe he could be involved in a big way in the Vega Bros. Movie. And what of his “Son number one"? 8)

PS I couldn’t find any other threads on him.

Actually I think Kill Bill takes place before FDTD and so does Planet Terror and Death Proof in QT and RR’s Movie Universes.

Sheriff McGraw is a really cool character, you’re 100% right on that.

Yeah Mcgraw is an awesome character

Earl McGraw is the fucking shit. He owns all.

“Gooooood gravy Marie…” - LoL!!

If FDTD takes place after KB why is McGraw older in KB? And he’s Texas Ranger in FDTD and a Sheriff in KB if I remember correct.

Sheriff is a step down from Texas Ranger. He has to be older though because obviously Kill Bill was made several years after FDTD. He dies at the beginning of FDTD so naturally that means its after KB and Planet Terror.

Although Death Proof takes place in the present day, so if McGraw shows up in that, I dont know what it means.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Sheriff is a step down from Texas Ranger. He has to be older though because obviously Kill Bill was made several years after FDTD. He dies at the beginning of FDTD so naturally that means its after KB and Planet Terror.

Although Death Proof takes place in the present day, so if McGraw shows up in that, I dont know what it means.

[/quote]

Or maybe…just MAYBE…you take this Tarantino Universe timeframe bullshit a bit too sersiouly?

spits in a bucket and flips his hat

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
Or maybe…just MAYBE…you take this Tarantino Universe timeframe bullshit a bit too sersiouly?

spits in a bucket and flips his hat
[/quote]

I would probably agree with that one.

I dont take it that seriously, QTs the one who made that whole movie universe thing up.

spits in your drink :slight_smile:

MERRY XMAS!!!h

Somebody think he is realted to Ali McGraw the Actress ? :wink:

NO!!

But Dakota McGraw-Locke (Marley Shelton) in Planet Terror is related to him, its his daughter or granddaughter.

t

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
NO!!

But Dakota McGraw-Locke (Marley Shelton) in Planet Terror is related to him, its his daughter or granddaughter.

t
[/quote]

:o Wow! I can’t wait for that one…

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
NO!!

But Dakota McGraw-Locke
[/quote]
Locke is also an actress (Sondra Locke). Haha i’m just joking;)