Quentin Tarantino Presents

Can someone list me all the movies presented by QT pls…

Hero

Iron Monkey

My Name is Modesty

What else???

Plus I started collecting The Rolling Thunder Pictures filmography and I only found Curdled and Switchblade Sisters… Did they stop releasing the other movies?

Help would be appreciated… THX…

Hostel is also "presented/produced by QT).

here’s a list of all Rolling thunder Films plus links and DVD info. The company doesn’t exist anymore. the lastest releases were Sonatine and Curdled.

RTP filmo:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=40”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

RTP DVDs:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

I know about Hero,Modesty Blaise & the newcomer-Hostel.Modesty Blaise’s producers went a little bit wild so they put ‘’…Quentin Tarantino presents…’’ on purpose to make more people see it.Sleezy… >:(

[quote=“The Seb”]
Hostel is also "presented/produced by QT).

here’s a list of all Rolling thunder Films plus links and DVD info. The company doesn’t exist anymore. the lastest releases were Sonatine and Curdled.

RTP filmo:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=40”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

RTP DVDs:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

HOSTEL is piece of sh*t

how someone can insult other countries like in this movie…

plenty of americans believe that this is reality in slovakia.

QT and roth will be never welcome in my country

[color=red]IV_PAVLUSHIN

I love to look the films Quentin Tarantino. I love and respect most Quentina Tarantino. Yes I from number of a million cur world, which look his(its) films.

I with you to meet…

[quote=“IV_PAVLUSHIN”]
[color=red]IV_PAVLUSHIN

I love to look the films Quentin Tarantino. I love and respect most Quentina Tarantino. Yes I from number of a million cur world, which look his(its) films.

I with you to meet…

[/quote]

It seems you are having difficulty posting in English (your post didn’t make any sense). May I suggest you visit our International forums. You may be able to discuss your thoughts and opinions on Quentin Tarantino properly in a language you are more familiar with.

Did anyone like the Modesty…film? I saw it beacuse i like Modesty Blaise, and because the cover read “presented by QT”, but I was kind of dissapointed. Also, Alexandra Staden wasn´t really a very godd Modesty. She looks too fragile.

[quote=“Luxie”]
Did anyone like the Modesty…film? I saw it beacuse i like Modesty Blaise, and because the cover read “presented by QT”, but I was kind of dissapointed. Also, Alexandra Staden wasn´t really a very godd Modesty. She looks too fragile.
[/quote]

Yeah, absolutely. Every time she had a fight with someone it looked like she could in no way kick anyone’s butt. And the choking… blah, absolutely no arm muscles with that woman. I was disappointed also.

I heard some bad things about Hostel , but more good things and because I’m a tarantino fan I think i’m gonna see it :smiley:

I saw it a couple of days ago, it wasn’t too bad in my opinion.

Just because QT presents it does not mean it is good. Hostel more than likely sucks cuz Cabin Fever Sucked really bad. QT did not make the movie and since it is Eli Roth, well cahnces are it sucks.

Hostel was a pretty rad movie but i expected more, when QT presents movies like Sonantine and Hero you expect a little more

really too many people think this is a Tarantino movie. they see the name and BLAM instead of switiching their brains on and reading where its says “directed by Eli Roth”. people are just too dumb for this, they are fooled by the marketing tricks.

all he’s doing is producing some movies, like Spielberg & Co do, too. doesn’t mean all those sci-fi series are by spielberg, he just puts his name on it

Corr[quote=“The Seb”]
really too many people think this is a Tarantino movie. they see the name and BLAM instead of switiching their brains on and reading where its says “directed by Eli Roth”. people are just too dumb for this, they are fooled by the marketing tricks.

all he’s doing is producing some movies, like Spielberg & Co do, too. doesn’t mean all those sci-fi series are by spielberg, he just puts his name on it
[/quote]

Correct0!!

Just is marketing, that was the reason for which I didn't saw Hostel.

the marketin in my life... bullshit!

Seb is exactly right! when i hired hero my brother didnt want to watch it because it said tarantino on it and they instantly thought he directed it! i think quentin puts his name on it because he enjoys it and wants to get it some publicity (which isnt a bad thing)

that’s right…

[quote=“slovak”]
HOSTEL is piece of sh*t

how someone can insult other countries like in this movie…

plenty of americans believe that this is reality in slovakia.

QT and roth will be never welcome in my country
[/quote]

Yeah, is like mexican film, all people is a indian, with a hats, tacos, tequila, fuck no men! yep, we have all that but i don't have a hat, or my "chihuahua" you know what i talking about, however.

sorry for my bad english

I don’t mean to be rude to you, Slovak, but I think you’re way off base on your assessment of Hostel. I’ve never once heard any American state that they think the things that happened in Hostel actually occur in Slovakia. Not only do they not think it happened in Slovakia, I’d bet if you asked a statistical cross-section of Americans if they thought stuff like that actually happened, they’d say no.

Let’s not even get into the fact that when the movie was filmed IN SLOVAKIA (among other places through out Europe), Eli Roth and his crew were nothing but respectful to the people, the culture and the land that they filmed in.

I get really sick of this “Fuck Americans cause they’re all disrespectful idiots” nonsense. It’s very tiresome to hear and read unfounded opinions from people who are generally uninformed about the OTHER HALF of the United States. You know, we’re not all red necked idiots from Texas.

Furthermore, Hostel was inspired by true events that took place in Thailand. Simply put though, it’s fiction. I’m sure that one or two people have been killed in Slovakia. If someone gets the impression that what they see in a fictional movie somehow reflects upon actual events that may or may not have taken place, and then has some xenophobic notions about that specific country; that person is just a moron. Sorry.

Your statement basically says that Ruggero Deodato is a prick and that everyone who saw Cannibal Holocaust now thinks that Cannibals roam South America, quenching their blood lust on every white man with a camera. That’s a little silly if you ask me.

Not only have they insulted Slovakia, but also the Netherlands! When they are in Amsterdam, the people speak German! OMG!

I bet many Americans who’ve seen Hostel don’t even know where Slovakia is, or if it even exists.

It think how Amsterdam is in Hostel with people speaking german and all isn’t ment to be taken seriously.