The "Products made up by QT" Topic

1. red apple cigarettes
  2. big kahouna burger
    anything else?
1 Like

Hawthorne’s Grill, or is that really a coffee shop?

I’m not sure about Hawthorne’s Grill. It’s possible that what was shot was based on a grill that Tarantino frequented in Hawthorne. I think he was more interested in the diner setting. There’s a lot of diners in the LA area.

As for products, what about that Chinese Fast Food in Jackie Brown?

1 Like

and Teryaki doughtnuts

1 Like

It was a real coffee shop till they tore it down later in '96.

This is one that sounded like something Tarantino would create. When I was out in the valley is saw a FIRESTONE called: VIC’S FIRESTONE. Sounds like something Tarantino would create.

Jack Rabbit Slim’s restaurant

KABOOM cereal from Kill Bill

Quentin didn’t make that up though, General Mills actually makes that cereal.

House of Blue Leaves is a built set right? I assume this cause of all the insane shots with the camera…seems it’d be impossible with a REAL location.

on the trivia track commentary in Pulp Fiction is says the pop tarts are fictionous along with the syringe that Lance has.

Then there’s items on the Jack Rabbit slim’s menu that are clever references.

QT used fake pop tarts? He should be ashamed of himself! I’ll never watch Pulp again. HAHA

Big Jerry Cab Company in PF. Betcha didn’t thinka that one!

“Dawn” director Robert Rodriguez, he adds, designed a label for a bottle of “Jose Quentin Tequila” for the scenes inside the Titty Twister saloon. (The slogan on the tequila label reads, “Drink with Quentin … and die.”)

Is the airline in Jackie Brown fake?

1 Like

Hi Everyone! Need a bit of Help.
Does anyone know a website where there is images of the logos for Big Kahuna Burgers and Red Apple Cigarettes???
Appreciate it if anyone could help!
Thanks

http://www.necaonline.com/kbgifts.html

Are red apple cigarretes real or just made up by QT?

They are fictional brand

How about Hanzo swords? It’s a brand.

QT did not made up Big Kahuna Burger. There are some in the states. I’m not kiddin.
I know their motto too.

“We want to take your money”

check out there site:

http://www.bigkahunaburger.com

LOL, at least a cool motto, not like “Delicious and cheap” or something like that.

Oh yeah, it’s cool that people keep joining the forum. Welcome joe-masseria.