Have you met Quentin?

I was just wondering if anyone on here has been lucky enough to meet the man in person?

Did you have your picture taken with him (if you did, please scan to show us)

Plus, what did you chat about?

http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=3380.0

I haventā€¦only in my dreams! :ā€™(

I havenā€™t met Qā€¦but I live about 15 miles from him, and this past summer I smoked a bowl with a friend in his driveway in front of his gate. Our little homeage to The Man.

My other friend ran into him at a Chinese food Take-Out joint in Studio City last year. He was at the counter alone waiting on his food and my friend stood right next to him, knew who he was, and didnā€™t say a single word. I told him he was a complete idiot. I, personally wouldā€™ve ordered a coffee and dumped a crapload of sugar into the cup like Clarence Worley as I said to him, ā€œIā€™m not satisfied 'til the spoon stands straight up.ā€

I wonder what his reaction would beā€¦

Haha watch him be like "iā€™m sorry, is that from a movie or something?"

Nobody saw you smoking a bowl in someoneā€™s driveway? Why didnā€™t you try to see if you could meet QT?

in ā€œfull tilt boogieā€ movie tarantino dont like his fansā€¦ is that real? i hope it doesnt :-</E>

i think that was meant to be tounge in cheekā€¦ although iā€™m sure he must get pissed off with it sometimes, i think anyone would.

hello!Iā€™m erika and iā€™m italianā€¦

i met Quentin in Frankfurt airport and we talked for more than 2 hours ā€¦but i was silly because i didnā€™t realize who he wasā€¦itā€™s kinda funny because i never been that big fan of him, of course i watched all his movies but i couldnā€™t reconaize him that dayā€¦well i even complained a lot about anything with himā€¦and actually we laugh a lotā€¦he started to talk to me first , i thought that he was a psyco because the way he was acting kinda weird i though but after we had a long conversation and i found out at the end who he was because people started to caming towards us and everybody was saying hi to himā€¦he laugh at meā€¦and when we got in the plane ( he was going to venice at the movie festival) he took my hand and asked for my nameā€¦i didnā€™t give any number or any my information ā€¦that was dumb!! but i bet he still remembers me!!

Thatā€™s fucking cool. Itā€™s woulda been really cool if you coulda got his number. Was he hitting on you or anything?

<LINK_TEXT text=ā€œhttp://img144.exs.cx/img144/3937/cannnn ā€¦ 0500lg.jpgā€>http://img144.exs.cx/img144/3937/cannnnnnnnnnnes200000040500lg.jpg</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=ā€œeri66ā€]
hello!Iā€™m erika and iā€™m italianā€¦

i met Quentin in Frankfurt airport and we talked for more than 2 hours ā€¦but i was silly because i didnā€™t realize who he wasā€¦itā€™s kinda funny because i never been that big fan of him, of course i watched all his movies but i couldnā€™t reconaize him that dayā€¦well i even complained a lot about anything with himā€¦and actually we laugh a lotā€¦he started to talk to me first , i thought that he was a psyco because the way he was acting kinda weird i though but after we had a long conversation and i found out at the end who he was because people started to caming towards us and everybody was saying hi to himā€¦he laugh at meā€¦and when we got in the plane ( he was going to venice at the movie festival) he took my hand and asked for my nameā€¦i didnā€™t give any number or any my information ā€¦that was dumb!! but i bet he still remembers me!!
[/quote]

Kinda weirdā€¦ He came to you 1st like that, and you didnā€™t look at him before ? I dream that QT beginns to talk to me, without I 1st say something ! You lucky girl ! :wink:

[quote=ā€œzedā€]
in ā€œfull tilt boogieā€ movie tarantino dont like his fansā€¦ is that real? i hope it doesntƃā€šĆ‚ :-</E>
[/quote]

I read that Quentin is very kind to his fans, but when he is with a date or something or just sick of signing photos, he just says: ā€œSorry todayā€™s my day offā€ and shakes hands with them to not make them feel bad.

Im sure that FTB scene was meant to be funny, and he was acting like Richieā€™s character, I dont think is his real personalityā€¦ at least I hope so

yeah tarantino isnt like that, an example of Tarantinoā€™s nature:

He hasnā€™t used original music until kill bill because if he doesnt like it he doesnt want to hurt the artists feelings by not using it

He is actually a really nice person

Here is a link covering the time I met Quentin. Yes, he couldnā€™t have been a nicer guy, and I suppose if it hadnā€™t been for the producers of Jimmy Kimmel Live (who I have a lot of respect for and understand they were only doing their job by limiting my rap session with QT) we probably would have talked for hours.

http://www.cinemastrikesback.com/?p=621

do you know where i can download that episode?

[quote=ā€œmoviemikeā€]
Here is a link covering the time I met Quentin. Yes, he couldnā€™t have been a nicer guy, and I suppose if it hadnā€™t been for the producers of Jimmy Kimmel Live (who I have a lot of respect for and understand they were only doing their job by limiting my rap session with QT) we probably would have talked for hours.

http://www.cinemastrikesback.com/?p=621

[/quote]

I remember watching that. If thats you thats crazy. I remember the guy(you) looking really pissed. And getting a really easy ? wrong. I could be wrong.

I wasnā€™t pissed. Everything happened so fast. I had about 45 minutes of sleep and had a quick lunch and one beer before I went on.

<LINK_TEXT text=ā€œMyspace Blog ā€¦ 07f01316bcā€>Myspace Blog</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=ā€œelkieā€]
I haventā€¦only in my dreams! :ā€™(
[/quote]

I actually have met him in my dreams. He didnā€™t like me. Hit me in the shins with a two-by-four.

[quote=ā€œCoffee Shopā€]
I actually have met him in my dreams. He didnā€™t like me. Hit me in the shins with a two-by-four.
[/quote]

lmao! lol ;D

if i was ever blessed to actually meet him, iā€™d probally be so stunned iā€™d make an abosolute arse of myself! :stuck_out_tongue: when a friend of mine met simon pegg (her idol!!)on a set lol, she luckily played it cool and ā€œhung -out!ā€ with him, and Edgar(how cool!!?) but not before screaming to nearby random strangers how her life was complete lol!!

iā€™d dont know how i would react lol!! i mean what do you say!!??? :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œBeckyā€]
lmao! lol ;D

if i was ever blessed to actually meet him, iā€™d probally be so stunned iā€™d make an abosolute arse of myself! :stuck_out_tongue: when a friend of mine met simon pegg (her idol!!)on a set lol, she luckily played it cool and ā€œhung -out!ā€ with him, and Edgar(how cool!!?) but not before screaming to nearby random strangers how her life was complete lol!!

iā€™d dont know how i would react lol!! i mean what do you say!!??? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Exactly! :slight_smile:

I would probably be so stunned i would faint.