User Reviews Contest -Your Reviews

Heres your chance to write reviews of Tarantino’s movies. The best reviews will be displayed. Reviews should be a minium of around 400 words. Send your reviews to spoikethespike@hotmail.com

Watch this space for an overview of how many reviews have been written for each movie.

yeah. we need reviews of tarantinofilms for the main site. the best ones will be published.

if you’re a good writer send in your reviews of movies. this is a unique chance for everyone to get his review published on the internet.

hello everyone! nobody wanna write reviews that get published on the in-ter-net??? 8)

I sent one to Tim!

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I sent one to Tim!
[/quote]

i think he showed me. way too short.

what we are looking for are semi-professional, full-lenght reviews, like those you find on real movie review websites

any QT movie?

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
any QT movie?
[/quote]

YES. Would be great, if you can write a review of every movie.
Seb will use some of them for the site. You can post them here or send them to Tim. It is his job to collect them for Seb.

cool, ill try and do one today

After seeing all the threads, every day going here and seeing every available info about Tarantino even if I don’t want to see it, everything can be read in thread captions, I don’t think I can write a review. If I saw Pulp Fiction for first time I’d be amazed and I could write a review if I wanted to, but now it’s just too boring.

[quote=“Bleach”]
After seeing all the threads, every day going here and seeing every available info about Tarantino even if I don’t want to see it, everything can be read in thread captions, I don’t think I can write a review. If I saw Pulp Fiction for first time I’d be amazed and I could write a review if I wanted to, but now it’s just too boring.
[/quote]

You think Pulp Fiction is borring? Or writing a review on Pulp Fiction is borring?

Writing a review. And I don’t think I could ever do it right or good. Pulp Fiction itself is a masterpiece, but I don’t watch it often, so it isn’t boring for me.

i just send Tim my review of Reservoir Dogs

let me know what you think

I’ve made one about KB vol1+2, but in French :-</E> Can I post it like that (I suppose no…) ? Because the review will loose in quality if I translate it in english, and it will take a log time to me to translate it ! What can I do ?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
I’ve made one about KB vol1+2, but in French :-</E> Can I post it like that (I suppose no…) ? Because the review will loose in quality if I translate it in english, and it will take a log time to me to translate it ! What can I do ?
[/quote]

No problem, send it in french.

As long as Seb is able to read it s it is okay. So you can send reviews in english, german or french.

Thanx for supporting with the reviews. :smiley:

spanish is also okay

[quote=“CPS”]
No problem, send it in french.

As long as Seb is able to read it s it is okay. So you can send reviews in english, german or french.

Thanx for supporting with the reviews. :smiley:
[/quote]

OK, no problem. I’ll tape it next week (it’ smy vacation so I’ll have more time to do it correctly) :wink:

Cool, well I’ll be more than happy to write some reviews. This site is awesome!! ;D

Why are they sent to Tim?? Where can I read them?

Ok, I sent one to Tim just now. ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
OK, no problem. I’ll tape it next week (it’ smy vacation so I’ll have more time to do it correctly) :wink:
[/quote]

I’ve a new problem. My teacher has kept my paper. So I’ll take it back after my vacation, so you’ll have it in 2 weeks. Sorry for being late, but as we say : late is better than never ?