Tarantino Documentary

Hey everyone, I’m new here.

I was wondering, if you guys were making a film documentary about the life of QT how would you make it? For example: Where would you start it/end it. The music you’d use. Whether you’d have Quentin in the film himself.

that’s a cool question. I would definitely ditch the whole idea of a documentary and go with “a day in the life of…” format, or “an evening out with…” and use that as the framework. so i would sit down and talk about something and then cut in documentary aspects, footage, etc…

Yeah! That’s a pretty cool idea. I could watch 8 hours of Quentin just doing stuff and talking, he’s just that cool. I reckon I would make it a sort rags to riches film, however I would cut it of early. he very second when Harvey Keitel clled him.

I’d interview all kinds of people from the film industry, people he’s worked with and people he’s not worked with and just simply ask them what they think about Tarantino, and get them to go into details about all their thoughts on Tarantino. Doesn’t have to be positive only. Then if you’re lucky to also include some interview with him that makes it even better.

ANyone see this? 21 YEARS QUENTIN TARANTINO on Vimeo

hadn’t seen the trailer yet, but we do have a topic about the doc

Dear @Charbax
My partner did a great job to create an authentic and complete documentary about Quentin. The resulting quality is surprising, especially considering that he himself did all the steps, from research and investigation to editing, through the writing of the script, the sound, and the background voice. At this moment we are translating the documentary into English and Spanish since the original is in the Russian language. The duration of the documentary is 2 hours, with which it can take us a while to do a quality dubbing (we still have to find someone native English speaker to offer their voice to the project)
In total, this project took about 8 months of exhausting work. The best reward for the author would be criticized by the main character of the documentary, Tarantino. With his contributions, the documentary could pretend to be the best documentary about the work of Tarantino that has been done so far.
It seems that the only way to contact Quentin is through people who know people who know people who know Tarantino. That´s why I write to you.
For more details and to watch the documentary, please, contact me by email at axelmanrus@gmail.com
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Alexander