Funny Tarantino quote

During a interview for a brazilian magazine, Tarantino was telling about all the violent movies he used to watch as a kid and got to quote that

" it’s a dumb thing to say that kids who watch violent movies turn to be violent people"

than the interviewer asked: "so what they turn to be?"

Tarantino: “Violent filmmakers

didn’t know if it was posted yet, so…

I dont know if its been said anywhere on these forums, but I’ve heard tarantino say that in alot of interviews. One of them when he was on Jimmy Kimmel right before Kill Bill and i think also on Conan. Also read that somewhere in a British film magazine.

yeah i dunno about that. i mean i know where he is coming from but what about dumbass kids who barely know anything about movies?

They are the sad… very sad, exception. The world will continue to judge “violent” movies as a major “NO! NO!” because some kids who were allowed to watch violent movies are now, violent. Most violent people will be violent regardless of what movies they watch it is a novice’s opinion who says that violent movies make violent people

i still think my qt quote’s funnier

:wink:

i think “This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If I’d wanted all that computer game bullshit, I’d have stuck my dick in a Nintendo.” is one of the funniest QT quotes. He sed after Keanu Reeves came to see Kill Bill V1 and during the HOBL scene it struck QT that his movie is so much more real than shitty Matrix and that his uses real actors. Something like that n e way, but i’m sure u allready knew that

You know, when i was out for Tea with Tarantino the other night he said the funniest thing…but i’ve forgot what he said!

"I’m telling you 100%, as prowd as I’ve been on anything I’ve ever done, allright, and as prowd as anything I’ll ever do is like the way we kill the people in this movie. And I gotta tell ya, allright, the fact that we killed… the fact that the father bites the kid in the neck, allright, that is like, that took more balls than Steven Spielberg to make Schindler’s Listâ€? – about DUSK

"I actually directed the very first episode of FRIENDS. Originally there was 25 friends, but I killed off 19 of them"

Ok, Ok it’s not that funny but I saw The Jay Leno Show yesterday the one where he talks with the cast of FRIENDS after they had shot the last ever episode and Tarantino was one of the people to say something about it so I figured I’d include it here!

[quote]“I actually directed the very first episode of FRIENDS. Originally there was 25 friends, but I killed off 19 of them”[/quote]

lol

hehe good one

[quote=“Ify”]
"I’m telling you 100%, as prowd as I’ve been on anything I’ve ever done, allright, and as prowd as anything I’ll ever do is like the way we kill the people in this movie. And I gotta tell ya, allright, the fact that we killed… the fact that the father bites the kid in the neck, allright, that is like, that took more balls than Steven Spielberg to make Schindler’s Listâ€? – about DUSK
[/quote]

It is ‘proud’ and that quote is one of the most bullshit things I’ve heard QT come out with especially when he said this last year.

“I’d be very proud to make a movie like Schindler’s List”

Dusk From Dawn is one of the worst films in history, it is up there with Waterworld and anything Eddie Murphy makes

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Dusk From Dawn is one of the worst films in history, it is up there with Waterworld and anything Eddie Murphy makes
[/quote]

Dusk From Dawn. never heard of this movie. talking of Waterworld, I doubt people would hate it so much, if they’d see the Director’s Cut, which noone has seen except some cable viewers back in the 90s…

[quote=“Yasmin”]
It is ‘proud’ and that quote is one of the most bullshit things I’ve heard QT come out with especially when he said this last year.

“I’d be very proud to make a movie like Schindler’s List”

[/quote]

That quote from QT is fucking genius.

And it’s ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ not ‘Dusk From Dawn’ you fuckin masculine pleb, go back to daddy and ask for more money to go shoe shopping and stop coming here with your retarded shit. Seb already banned you didn’t he?

He didnt ban me I left because this place was boring, but I registered as I missed you too much. ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Yasmin”]
He didnt ban me I left because this place was boring, but I registered as I missed you too much. ::slight_smile:
[/quote]

Why not use your old account then?

I am past all that Fatale rubbish, I deleted that account.

Seb didnt ban me, is that what he said? LOL

[quote=“Yasmin”]
I am past all that Fatale rubbish, I deleted that account.

Seb didnt ban me, is that what he said? LOL
[/quote]

Nope I assumed he must have banned you, because you love this place too much to let go

[quote=“Quentin Tarantino”]It’s a dumb thing to say that kids who watch violent movies turn to be violent people[/quote]

Today three teenagers cut a taxi driver and it’s passenger with a katana in my town. One even had a little handaxe like crazy 88’s. After Kill Bill was shown, there have been three accidents with a samurai sword now.

But Tarantino is right, movies don’t make kids violent, only somehow makes already violent kids think that they should unleash their violence.

I think QT is right , violent movie’s dont make kids violent or more violent then they are , I still believe this is a parental issue , I was alloud to watch anything i wanted aslong as my parent were present they explainded to me after watching every movie or show what it meant and that those kind of thing were not possible or that you weren’t to do these kind of thing in real life

And look where i am today , a completely non violent person who understandes the difference between movies and real life very well

( sorry for my poor english , I’m from hooland , so i can’t help it )

Love Mystyca