Directors roundtable with QT

Tarantino talking about when Harvey Weinstein wanted a scene in Reservoir Dogs to be cut;

<LINK_TEXT text=“Archive blogs … ector.html”>Envelope Roundtable: 'The moment I became a director'</LINK_TEXT>

(At the very end of the video): Tarantino talking about a scene with Landa he cut from Basterds:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Archive blogs … o-cut.html”>Envelope Directors Roundtable: 'The scene I had to cut'</LINK_TEXT>

Cool, nice post.

I loved the Landa - Aldo scene opening QT told :smiley:

Thanks for that. But where is the bit about Landa? (I didn’t watch the whle video btw, just skkipped to the end, but can’t find it)

[quote=“Ify”]Thanks for that. But where is the bit about Landa? (I didn’t watch the whle video btw, just skkipped to the end, but can’t find it)[/quote]

it’s right there dude, the end of the 2nd video, Tarantino talks last about the scene he cut.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”][quote=“Ify”]Thanks for that. But where is the bit about Landa? (I didn’t watch the whle video btw, just skkipped to the end, but can’t find it)[/quote]

it’s right there dude, the end of the 2nd video, Tarantino talks last about the scene he cut.[/quote]

Haha, I must have been tripped out, I didn’t even see the second link ;D