Have u ever used a QT line in real life?

and im not talkin bout sometime when u were playin around with a bunch of ur friends, acting out ur favorite scene from Pulp Fiction. have u ever used a QT line on someone and they were not aware? earlier this year my dad was drivin me to school and giving me the usual shit about my grades and how im so fuckin lazy and i say “if you act like a bitch, im gonna have to treat you like a bitch.” by this time in my life my dad was used to me talkin like this and just replied w/ some random comment so i did not get my ass kicked :smiley:

I personally haven’t ever…but one of my friends did.

This was in about march or april 2003. He had, just the night before, seen Pulp Fiction for his first time. And he got pulled into the office durring class. And they weren’t telling him why and were moving him from room to room for no apparent reason. They then gave him this bull shit reason for pulling him into the office (I don’t wanto get into the story) and after the moving around, not knowing why he was in trouble, and the bull shit story. he finally said. “If you guys don’t treat me right…I’m going to get medieval on your asses”

It ain’t no exact line, but he never would have said that if he hadn’t seen Pulp Fiction. And he said that movie was the inspiration for that line.

if someone ever says something really dumb, or tries to tell a joke, but it turns out stupid…I go “Hardy Fucking Har”

funny, i was just thinking about this today. i havent said any line to anyone before but to myself i have. like i did something today and i spewed out some PF line (i forgot)

You guys ain’t got shit on me! I incorporate QT dialogue into my conversations ALL the time.

[quote]You guys ain’t got shit on me! I incorporate QT dialogue into my conversations ALL the time.
[/quote]
I do too, and even fellow QT fans have no idea. everybody is so fucking stupid, but i just talk movie dialouge sub-conciously all the time.

Exactly. I do it subconciously too. Nobody even notices. It’s kind of sad that I’m so witty and funny and so full of cool dialogue and I’m still not lucky with the ladies… :frowning:

thats because most girls have shitty tastes

[quote]thats because most girls have shitty tastes[/quote]
[size=24]WHOA. THAT WAS AGGRESSIVE! CALM[/size][size=1]down[/size] :o

[quote]thats because most girls have shitty tastes[/quote]Don’t blame your own shortcomings on the ladies…

I think it’s inevitable to pepper your conversations with Tarantinoisms whether you realise it or not. My most overused terms/phrases: “Hand cannon”, “Medieval on your ass”, “Do you understand…? (from bald guy in Hanzo’s bar)”, “English, motherfucker… do you speak it?”, “Pretty please, with sugar on top”, “Fuckin’ professional”

“mi casa, su casa” is a line I used to use sometimes. well, actually it’s quite a common expression of the spanish language telling “make yourself at home”

“violent films don’t make turn people in to violent people, but they might turn them in to violent film-makers!”-November isssue of Hotdog Film Magazine

[quote]“violent films don’t make turn people in to violent people, but they might turn them in to violent film-makers!”-November isssue of Hotdog Film Magazine[/quote]

That means what?

Anyways, I basically say and use half of the Pulp Fiction script each day to my friends. Most know what I’m talking about, but even more think “wow, he says some original one-liners” when they don’t know it’s all froma movie.

Bastards.

[quote]
Don’t blame your own shortcomings on the ladies…
[/quote]

im not. i can get my ladies trust me. but all of them around here are just really dumb. they care about all the wrong things. :-/

[quote]

That means what?

Anyways, I basically say and use half of the Pulp Fiction script each day to my friends. Most know what I’m talking about, but even more think “wow, he says some original one-liners” when they don’t know it’s all froma movie.

Bastards. [/quote]

ive heard quentin tarantino say that alot of times-it just means that someone who watches violent movies growing up will most likely be inspired and make violent movies if he ever does make movies

quoting lines from movies is cool either way-if they do know what you are talkin bout it is cool that they like the same movie as you do and if they dont know wut your talkin bout then they think you are cool and that you made up whatever you said

That’s why I said Bastards at the end of it, I wish they knew I was taking that froma movie.

^^^^^ that is kinda vague. could be in any movie

I say ‘That’s some repugnant shit’. :blush:

I say “I said Goddamn!”. I think I’ve also said “I’ll be back before you can say ‘Blueberry pie’” before, too.

I once said You have to realize what an explosive element this situation is