I have all the songs from Kill Bill Vol. 1 and 2

help me and i’ll help u?

• give me a song from pulp or jackie that wasnt on the soundtrack and i’ll give u a rare kb song
  • wanna help me out? tell me what else i need in my massive kb music list

0 voters

It took me 2 years but i have all the possible songs anyone could get. Of course some are from the Kill Bill soundtrack, but some I have only a handful of people do including QT hehe. If I leave some out that means i probably dont have them, or yet.

Kill Bill, Part I

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra

Music Box Dancer - Frank Mills

Ironside (Excerpt) - Quincy Jones (awesome sound bite ^^)

That Certain Female - Charlie Feathers (i edited this song like on the movie)

Twisted Nerve - Bernard Herrmann (i wistle this time when i get mad <.<"")

7 Notes in Black - Bixio/Frizzi/Tempera

Truck Turner - Isaac Hayes (awesome lil tone)

The Grand Duel, M10 - Luis E. Bacalov (yes i am not lying i have the “wiggle ur big toe” part, its actually called (Parte Sesta) on my Il Grande Duello Soundtrack, on the movie as u can see its “M10”)

The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - Luis E. Bacalov (everyone has this version =P)

I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta - Armando Trovajoli

The Grand Duel, A (Mix II) - Luis E. Bacalov (it’s the same as M10)

Run Fay Run - Isaac Hayes

The Lonely Shepherd - Gheorghe Zamfir

Yakuza Oren 1 - RZA

Queen Of The Crime Council - Lucy Liu (“I’ll collect your fucking head” part is funny xD)

Green Hornet - Al Hirt (awesome song ^
^)

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei (a nice fighting song)

Woo Hoo - The 5. 6. 7. 8’s

Death Rides A Horse - Ennio Morricone (the only song be ennio on vol.1, but a damn good one)

Flip Strings (Sound Effects) (heh a nice lil se)

Crane - RZA

Sword Swings (Sound Effect)

Axe Throws (Sound Effect)

Super 16 (Excerpt) - Neu!

Police Check Point - Harry Betts (a short song but awesome)

White Lightning - Charles Bernstein

Nobody But Me - The Human Beinz

Banister Fight - RZA

Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda (all i can say about this is, AWESOME!)

The Flower of Carbage (Shura No Hana) - Meiko Kaji (pretty song)

You’re My Wicked Life (Dialogue) (lol this is a awsome part of dialogue in the film)

Kill Bill, Part II

A Few Words From The Bride - Uma Thurman

Il Tramonto (Sundown) - Ennio Morricone (beautiful piece from “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly”)

A Satisfied Mind - Johnny Cash

A Fistful Of Dollars - Ennio Morricone (putting Johnny Cash so close to Ennio is a insult to Ennio =/)

Can’t Hardly Stand It - Charlie Feathers (yuck)

Il Mercenario (Ripresa) - Ennio Morricone (a epic piece by Ennio)

The Legend Of Pai Mei - David Carradine & Uma Thurman (a nice lil camp fire story by david =) )

Tough Guys - Isaac Hayes (awesome!)

Il Mercenario (L’Arena) - Ennio Morricone (longer than the Ripresa version)

The Case - Alan Reeves, Phil Steele and Philip Brigham (awesome song)

A Silhouette Of Doom - Ennio Morricone (its name fits it good)

Tu Mirá (Edit) - Lole Y Manuel

Summertime Killer - Luis E. Bacalov (QT keeps great music that wasnt ever listened to alive, Luis Bacalov is one of my favorite composer like Ennio Morricone)

About Her - Malcolm Mclaren

Truly and Utterly Bill - David Carradine & Uma Thurman (Bill is such an asshole =) )

The Demise Of Father Rattigan (The Demise Of Barbara) - Ennio Morricone (i edited this and the following song so they would be like in the movie, these songs are beyond words)

The Return Of Joe - Ennio Morricone

Malagueña Salerosa - Chingón

Goodnight Moon - Shivaree

Urami Bushi/RZA - Meiko Kaji

I might have misspelled something but look over it, if u got any questions please ask. R.I.P Jett Travolta. :’(

today i just got in the mail a CD with the song I Giorni Dell’Ira! QT should have used more of it, its one of the best western scores i’ve heard.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.ph … Soundtrack”>http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.php/Kill_Bill_Extended_Soundtrack</LINK_TEXT>

that’s our list, if you want to compare, Lone Mutt

okay thanks.

I’m still looking for songs from KB that i dont have yet and currently i sniffed another rare out, and anyone who wants one of these rare tracks just send me a rare song from any QT film that wasnt on the soundtrack (if i dont already have it :wink:)

send to ers1415@yahoo.com and after u do that, tell me email and i’ll send a song of ur choice 8)

when i get some new tracks i’ll make a new list, thanks.

hey this song list is old, keep an eye on this page, i’ll give a link to my whole complete QT collection in a week or 2!

QT isnt the only one who can find rare music =P

[quote=“κιπg oÌ£f wαfflεlαπδ”]

It took me 2 years but i have all the possible songs anyone could get. Of course some are from the Kill Bill soundtrack, but some I have only a handful of people do including QT hehe. If I leave some out that means i probably dont have them, or yet.

Kill Bill, Part I

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - Nancy Sinatra

Music Box Dancer - Frank Mills

Ironside (Excerpt) - Quincy Jones (awesome sound bite ^^)

That Certain Female - Charlie Feathers (i edited this song like on the movie)

Twisted Nerve - Bernard Herrmann (i wistle this time when i get mad <.<"")

7 Notes in Black - Bixio/Frizzi/Tempera

Truck Turner - Isaac Hayes (awesome lil tone)

The Grand Duel, M10 - Luis E. Bacalov (yes i am not lying i have the “wiggle ur big toe” part, its actually called (Parte Sesta) on my Il Grande Duello Soundtrack, on the movie as u can see its “M10”)

The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - Luis E. Bacalov (everyone has this version =P)

I Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta - Armando Trovajoli

The Grand Duel, A (Mix II) - Luis E. Bacalov (it’s the same as M10)

Run Fay Run - Isaac Hayes

The Lonely Shepherd - Gheorghe Zamfir

Yakuza Oren 1 - RZA

Queen Of The Crime Council - Lucy Liu (“I’ll collect your fucking head” part is funny xD)

Green Hornet - Al Hirt (awesome song ^
^)

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Tomoyasu Hotei (a nice fighting song)

Woo Hoo - The 5. 6. 7. 8’s

Death Rides A Horse - Ennio Morricone (the only song be ennio on vol.1, but a damn good one)

Flip Strings (Sound Effects) (heh a nice lil se)

Crane - RZA

Sword Swings (Sound Effect)

Axe Throws (Sound Effect)

Super 16 (Excerpt) - Neu!

Police Check Point - Harry Betts (a short song but awesome)

White Lightning - Charles Bernstein

Nobody But Me - The Human Beinz

Banister Fight - RZA

Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda (all i can say about this is, AWESOME!)

The Flower of Carbage (Shura No Hana) - Meiko Kaji (pretty song)

You’re My Wicked Life (Dialogue) (lol this is a awsome part of dialogue in the film)

Kill Bill, Part II

A Few Words From The Bride - Uma Thurman

Il Tramonto (Sundown) - Ennio Morricone (beautiful piece from “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly”)

A Satisfied Mind - Johnny Cash

A Fistful Of Dollars - Ennio Morricone (putting Johnny Cash so close to Ennio is a insult to Ennio =/)

Can’t Hardly Stand It - Charlie Feathers (yuck)

Il Mercenario (Ripresa) - Ennio Morricone (a epic piece by Ennio)

The Legend Of Pai Mei - David Carradine & Uma Thurman (a nice lil camp fire story by david =) )

Tough Guys - Isaac Hayes (awesome!)

Il Mercenario (L’Arena) - Ennio Morricone (longer than the Ripresa version)

The Case - Alan Reeves, Phil Steele and Philip Brigham (awesome song)

A Silhouette Of Doom - Ennio Morricone (its name fits it good)

Tu Mirá (Edit) - Lole Y Manuel

Summertime Killer - Luis E. Bacalov (QT keeps great music that wasnt ever listened to alive, Luis Bacalov is one of my favorite composer like Ennio Morricone)

About Her - Malcolm Mclaren

Truly and Utterly Bill - David Carradine & Uma Thurman (Bill is such an asshole =) )

The Demise Of Father Rattigan (The Demise Of Barbara) - Ennio Morricone (i edited this and the following song so they would be like in the movie, these songs are beyond words)

The Return Of Joe - Ennio Morricone

Malagueña Salerosa - ChingoÌ

that sound excerpt from Ironside by Quincy Jones is one of my favorites ever…everytime i hear it (being it my ringtone) i expect Uma Thurman to come out of nowhere and slice my right arm off

lol, everytime i get mega pissed it goes on in my head and then i kick the shit out of their face. 8)

I now have a better list here <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … w.html#new”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,9716.new.html#new</LINK_TEXT>