Your favorite Kill Bill tune (vol 1 & 2)

Mine would have to be:

-BANG BANG

-Green Hornet

-Battle Without Honor Or Humaity

-Woo Hoo

-Twisted Nerve

…and many more!

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src= … edItemRank”>http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=av_search&requestId=8a7952475e07a5ac&clickedItemRank</LINK_TEXT>

PULP DOG

Don’t Let me be misunderstood had the most dramatic impact in the film, IMO. So ill have to go with that.

Bang Bang, greatest song ever to open a movie like Kill Bill.

I loved kill bill but I strongly disliked the songs.

What are you talking about? The music was great.

Hey at least I loved the movie. Music makes up for about 10% of that movie imo. I loved this movie alot. Some of the music I didn’t like. I liked pulp fiction, Jackie brown and reservior dogs soundtracks but I didn’t like this one.

[quote]Hey at least I loved the movie. Music makes up for about 10% of that movie imo. I loved this movie alot. Some of the music I didn’t like. I liked pulp fiction, Jackie brown and reservior dogs soundtracks but I didn’t like this one. [/quote]

There are about a couple songs I didn't like on the Kill Bill soundtrack, but I loved every single song on the other soundtracks.

PULP DOG

You should have just posted this in the Soundtrack topic.

Every song in this movie was perfect for this movie. Every song on the soundtrack is awsome. Twisted nerve and Ironside are my favorites, but I have already stated this numorous times on the soundtrack thread.

Ta-da! My list. :smiley:

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

Luis Bacalov - The Grand Duel

Al Hirt - Green Hornet

Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honour Or Humanity

5.6.7.8’s - I’m Blue

5.6.7.8’s - Woo Hoo

Ennio Morricone - From Man To Man (Death Rides A Horse)

Santa Esmerelda - Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood

Meiko Kaji - The Flower of Carnage

Meiko Kaji - Urami-Bushi

My favorites:

Bang Bang - Nancy Sinatra

The Grand Duel - Luis Bakalov

Nobody But Me - The Human Beinz

Battle Without Honor or Humanity - Hotei Tomoyasu

Seven Notes in Black - Vince Tempura

Death Rides a Horse - Ennio Morricone

Run Fay Run - Isaac Hayes

Truck Turner - Isaac Hayes

The Green Hornet (Flight of the Bumblebee) - Al Hirt

Twisted Nerve - Bernard Herrmann  (does this get stuck in your head or what?!)

The Flower of Carnage - Meiko Kaji

Woo Hoo - The 5678s

Im Blue - the 5678s

Crane - The RZA

and last but not least the adrenaline pumping Vengeance Theme aka Ironside by Quincy Jones 8)

The Music in KB is awesome, and the OST is the best ever.

Without the music, the movie wouldn’t be half as cool.

So here’s my list:

The grand duel

The lonely shepherd

Don’t let me be misunderstood

Bang Bang

That certain female

The flower of carnage

Battle without honor or humanity

woo hoo

twisted nerve

ode to oren ishii does not count, it was not in the movie (thank god) and it’s the worse track) RZA just made the rapping, the rest of that song is not originally from him.

Battle without Honour or Humanity

Woo Hoo

Ironside theme

The Lonely Shepherd

The Grand Duel

Bang Bang

Death Rides a Horse

The Flower of Carnage

Seven Notes in Black

Wound That Meals

The Green Hornet

Battle/Humanity

Run Fay Run

Dont let me be misunderstood

Crane

Long Day of Vengeance

[quote]
and last but not least the adrenaline pumping Vengeance Theme aka Ironside by Quincy Jones 8)
[/quote]

Yup!

Battle without Honor or Humanity mutha fucka!!!

i dont know the exact names of them but i liked the “bang bang” one and the one the Rza did about o-ren…but without the Rza in it…he talks all over it and fucks it up. I think they may have played it before/during the o-ren/bride battle.

the best background music besides BWHOH is Death Rides a Horse-great music from Morricone

I really like the song that closes the credits,“Urami Bushi”. I like rza but how can somebody be half chinese, half japanese, and half american? dumb ass rza.

[quote]I really like the song that closes the credits,“Urami Bushi”. I like rza but how can somebody be half chinese, half japanese, and half american? dumb ass rza.[/quote]

Lucy Lui’s character was Japanese, American, and Chinese.

The Grand Duel fit the anime scene PERFECTLY. East meets West style!

The Lonely Sheperd DEFINED the film in my opinion. It was the best music choice of the whole film.

Death Rides a Horse was just total badass and wicked sounding, I just loved hearing that while Sophie lays in her blood. And Uma’s badass expression.

Run Fay Run was also a cool selection.

7 Notes in Black was a total creepy sound.

Personally, I think Kill Bill’s prologue and opening credits surpass every other film beginning QT has ever done. That is saying a fucking lot. And “Bang Bang” was a major contributor to this.

“Battle without honor” I have heard countless times; and NEVER get tired of it. That song oozes energy like a nuclear plant.