[vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

Everything about Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2 music/soundtrack
superflyTNT
Hard Drinker

Re: [vol 1 OST] General Kill Bill volume 1 soundtrack talk

Post by superflyTNT » Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:00 am

The soundtrack was unofficially released in mp3 according to mp3hq for anyone who wants a taste before they buy it. It should start showing up on kazaa and mirc...
"you have a destiny: forget joy, forget sorrow, forget love and hate, forget everything except vengeance." -- Lady Snowblood

Ringo

Post by Ringo » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:27 am

Ify,

I'm not sure if The Trio or "Il Triello" is going to be in the movie or not. It's not on the soundtrack, but you never know.

IMO, I don't think it's gonna be in the movie.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:35 pm

Is this legal?
Is the album actually already out in the stores?
the album will be out in stores very soon, shortly after the film launches. you should pre-order this (see the banner above) so that you get it the day it comes out

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:03 am

I got an advanced copy and this soundtrack KICKS FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!

Mucho better than the first one and that ain't nothing to smirk at - I am jealous of Quentin's vinyl collection - gotta start diggin in the crates!

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:05 pm

give the man a beer, he's right!  :D

jmanin2

Post by jmanin2 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:05 pm

Well I don't think it comes close to the first, but it's still incredible. The more Morricone the better. (L'Arena is used so perfectly in the movie it makes me want to cry. :'()
Last edited by jmanin2 on Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ringo

Post by Ringo » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:18 pm

I still haven't heard L'Arena, where is it used?

jmanin2

Post by jmanin2 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:39 pm

I still haven't heard L'Arena, where is it used?
***SPOILER***
Uma escaping from the coffin
END SPOILER

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:16 pm

Can the people who have seen the movie already, please not post every little detail about music cues and stuff. Most of us havent seen it yet and we want to have some surprises left.

Do it in PM if you have to, but not on the open board where all of us are reading.  

Thanks.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:21 pm

Can someone please answer my previous question as to whether "Il triello" or "The Trio" is played in Volume 2, I appreciate it!! It is the one that plays at the start and at the end of the Volume 2 trailer, it is also on the Good the Bad and the Ugly OST!! A simple YES or NO answer would do, Thanx in advance!

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

jmanin2

Post by jmanin2 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:22 pm

Can the people who have seen the movie already, please not post every little detail about music cues and stuff. Most of us havent seen it yet and we want to have some surprises left.

Do it in PM if you have to, but not on the open board where all of us are reading.  

Thanks.
Hey man I put the spoiler thingie. What do you expect when reading these boards? Anyway, I'll do it via PM from now on.  ;)

FastEddie

Post by FastEddie » Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:44 am

People who don't want to be spoilered shouldn't go into these forums anyway....I mean, why am I here? I WANT information!

CPS
Fucking Professional

Post by CPS » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:05 am

People who don't want to be spoilered shouldn't go into these forums anyway....I mean, why am I here? I WANT information!

Shouldn´t go into these Forums? WTF?
Who are you our new king of the board?

You are a fucking newby and you explain someone like ToothpickVicVega how to use this board!
Man, on this board we EVER use Spoiler tags to warn before and be careful with spoilers, okay?
Many regular members of this board wanna be Spoilerfree and this is their motherfucking right!
I talk with many people who saw the movie and I know a lot of it and I never posted this information here, cuz I respect this members here.

And don´t be so arrogant like in your post before.
btw WE are here for more than some Spoiler about the things happened in KB. We are here for all his movies and all the other great movies. And we wanna discuss and that is more than only list scenes.

And above all don´t start fucking with people who are here from the very first time  like Toothpick. I can´t believe that you really posted such a shitty post! "Shouldn´t go into a Forum!" Wow! Man, you have balls!

edit:
Okay, I pmed with this guy and I have to admit he is cool...
It only pisses me off, that some guys aren´t using spoiler tags... Well: "I over-reacted."  ;D ;D ;D
Last edited by CPS on Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DREAM AS IF YOU`LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS IF YOU`LL DIE TODAY
Scarface: Don't go all Sigmund Freud on my ass.

FastEddie

Post by FastEddie » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:15 am

You got me wrong! I was talking about upcoming movies generally.  If you don't want to be spoilered in any way it's just a bad idea to look into this sort of forum, cos can't hardly get away without beeing spoilered, despite the spoiler tags. No offence.

Zulithe

Post by Zulithe » Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:51 am

Listening to Kill Bill Vol2 OST now! My copy doesn't have the hidden track though, but considering vol 1 ost I don't know if I would care for the hidden track anyway

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:09 pm

Listening to Kill Bill Vol2 OST now! My copy doesn't have the hidden track though, but considering vol 1 ost I don't know if I would care for the hidden track anyway
its not bad. but its still rap. it sounds pretty good considering the fact that its just a wu tang song.... but anyways... you're right. nobody would give a fuck if they left it out

jmanin2

Post by jmanin2 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:54 pm

Can someone please answer my previous question as to whether "Il triello" or "The Trio" is played in Volume 2, I appreciate it!! It is the one that plays at the start and at the end of the Volume 2 trailer, it is also on the Good the Bad and the Ugly OST!! A simple YES or NO answer would do, Thanx in advance!
SPOILER BELOW
STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT A SPOILER
HERE IT COMES
YES! (sorry, didn't see you before) That song makes anything cool.  8) Actually, I'm 80% sure. There is a ton of Spaghetti music. Hopefully I'll see it again Tuesday to confirm.
Last edited by jmanin2 on Sun Apr 11, 2004 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jmanin2

Post by jmanin2 » Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:03 pm

but anyways... you're right. nobody would give a fuck if they left it out
well i think it's awesome, so I guess I would care. (BLAAACK MAAAMBA!!!)

sprouticus
Kiddo

Post by sprouticus » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:41 pm

call me a picky bastard, but i prefer to watch the movie first THEN listen to the soundtrack (although i did already pick it up).

but i do have a question. on the kill bill website, Elle's page has the sweetest song ever. is it on the soundtrack? i skimmed through it but had no luck.
ok ramblers

lets get ramblin'

jasoneisener

Post by jasoneisener » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:32 am

Heres two songs to add to the volume 2 soundtrack that wasnt on the ost
Three tough guys by isaac hayes, training scene music, is sweeter than coolaid
Road to salina by ennio morricone-was in the trailer too but not on the soundtrack, i was glad to hear it in the movie.

Man_from_Okinawa

Post by Man_from_Okinawa » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:03 pm

Road to salina by ennio morricone-was in the trailer too but not on the soundtrack, i was glad to hear it in the movie.
"Road to Salina" is in the film? Cool, thats really great!

Thanks for the info!

HellHound

Post by HellHound » Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:53 pm

got the soundtrack and i like a couple a couple cuts

goodnight moon
the chase
and the chingon song
the tu mira song [which sounds like a rival to the "Dont let me be Misunderstood" with the clapping]

but i gotta see the movie before i can really feel the importance of the other stuff

i didnt listen to the dialogue skits cause my friend who picked it up for me listened to it and said it spoils stuff

and also since im on this Rick Rubin kick lately, the Johnny Cash song is a great addition to the collection
Last edited by HellHound on Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MisterPurple

Post by MisterPurple » Fri Apr 16, 2004 7:50 pm

what is the song from isaac hayes called? it's not 3 tough guys, they are his singers...  :)

jasoneisener

Post by jasoneisener » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:20 pm

in the credits it said three tough guys. i came home downloaded it and it was the kick ass song in the training scene. Its also called the theme too "three tough guys".
i took no time to find it. just type in three tough guys. i aint playin ya.

MisterPurple

Post by MisterPurple » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:43 pm

ah, thx! you're right, it's the title theme from the soundtrack "three tough guys". on that soundtrack you also find "run fay run" from vol.1.

Ferryll

Post by Ferryll » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:47 pm

First of, the movie and its music together are incredible.
For those of you who have already seen KBv2 I have a question:

first of, it kicks ass (I already said that didn't I), second

YES SPOILER ..........................................

what is that song is played when the bride drives to Esteban the pimp or when she drives to Bill? I don't exactly remember which one it was, but it was the one or the other. it is a song with a sort of drum beat in it by bongo/congo (what do you call those things you tap with your hands on), very relaxed and cool.
It's really hard to explain it because I'm tired and my english is turning into crap, but anyone who has seen the movie knows what I mean and hopefully you can help me out.
thanks in advance

Laydback
Fucking Professional

Post by Laydback » Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:53 pm

what is that song is played when the bride drives to Esteban the pimp or when she drives to Bill? I don't exactly remember which one it was, but it was the one or the other. it is a song with a sort of drum beat in it by bongo/congo (what do you call those things you tap with your hands on), very relaxed and cool.
"Y tu Mira".  It's on the soundtrack.

Ringo

Post by Ringo » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:11 pm

Yeah, I think that's what's played when she's going to Bill's place. And I think Summertime Killer by Luis Bacalov is playing when she goes to see Estaban.

Post by 6079 » Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:27 pm

Sorry if this has been cleared up already, but being new I haven't read through all the pages of this thread yet.
I'm looking for the song that's in the faster paced Kill Bill 2 trailer, the one showing alot of the fight scene with Elle. It isn't on the soundtrack either. Any help would be appreciated.

Ferryll

Post by Ferryll » Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:00 am

Yeah, I think that's what's played when she's going to Bill's place. And I think Summertime Killer by Luis Bacalov is playing when she goes to see Estaban.
Yeah Summertime Killer that's the one. I love the drum percussion interludes in that track onthe bongo it's so cool especially in the movie.