[Vol 2] Songs not on OST CD

Everything about Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2 music/soundtrack
vekac

Re: [Vol 2] Songs not on OST CD

Post by vekac » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:37 am

Does anyone know anything about the song on the Kill Bill Vol. 2 DVD menu screen.

sickboy_xl

Post by sickboy_xl » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:51 pm

The song during the Volume 2 DVD menu is "About Her" by Malcom McLaren.  It is available on the original soundtrack.  It also appears in the actual film, in the scene where Beatrix puts BB to sleep, right before she confronts bill in the living room.  It is actually a cover song of a band called "The Zombies" originally titled "She's Not There".

Killigan Zac

Post by Killigan Zac » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:46 am

Is it possible that someone with all of the songs (or at least all found so far) creates a torrent of the complete extended soundtrack? That would pretty much solve everyone's problems and people would stop begging for specific songs. Shame on everyone that is asking for music from the soundtracks.

I bought both soundtracks, and I don't usually buy music, because the music itself was so strong. Since he's talked about releasing "The Whole Bloody Affair", does anyone know if he plans to release The Whole Bloody Soundtrack?

But yeah, torrents are the way to go, I'm raising the issue because I don't have any except for a few Ennio's that I just happened to have on my own. And unfortunately music search engines are limited with a mac. Hell, if everyone helped out and send me the MP3s, I'd be glad to make and host the torrent for everyone's benefit.

Seth_Gecko
Fucking Professional

Post by Seth_Gecko » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:33 pm

There are already torrents for that, just search for them ;)
We can't post them on here, because the administrator of this forum would get into trouble. :)
I could pm you a link though...if you cant find any torrents.
Hey Paul! *Wields axe* Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:39 am

for those who haven't seen it yet:

http://www.tarantino.info/wiki/index.ph ... Soundtrack

enjoy. should be fairly complete

redragon
Cowardly Lion

Post by redragon » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Just wondering if someone could help me out.  In the Deleted Scene there are 2 pieces of music I can't identify.

1. As Bill & The Bride walk through the village.

2. After Bill has killed the thugs with his Hanzo sword and starts walking toward Michael Jai White.

if anyone knows the titles of these tracks I'd appreciate it.

WhiteLotus

Post by WhiteLotus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:51 pm

Hi just wondering if anyone knows how to get hold of the track "Invincible Pole Fighter" the soundtrack to the Pai Mei training sequence? I've looked all over the net for it, but I can only find info about the song. Can anyone send me a link to download it?
I would buy it, but its not on the official soundtrack...

rubyleech
Cowardly Lion

Post by rubyleech » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:15 pm

the soundtrack gets me soo buzzing!