[Vol 2] Songs not on OST CD

Okay we had this sort of topic for Volume 1, and now it’s time to start one for Volume 2.

We already know that there is a bunch of music that appeared in trailers and on websites but isn’t on the CD, and there will be stuff in the movie that’s not on CD, so lets gather all we have.

But be careful, lots of the songs have several titles (italian, english etc) sometimes they seem like different songs but are all the same.

Who knows what music plays on the official site? in the trailers?

Amazon.com

Amazon.de

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.fr

Amazon.ca

the trailer contains

ennio morricone - the trio

(theme)three tough guys: by isaac hayes

this is when pai mai and black momba fight with there kung fu styles

Invinsible Pole Fighter

Road to salina

when Black Momba is walking through the desert.

Navajo Joe By Ennio Morricone

“Fistful of Dollars”

Bill’s “exit” music is from Navajo Joe. In the closing credits, it said it was called “Return of Joe” but on the soundtrack, it’s either track 14 or 15 (Different titles) .

“Sunny Road to Salina”

And of course, “Liquid Swords” ;D

The closing credits also said that another Riz Ortolani song appeared. Any guessing which one that would be?

I’m pretty sure I also heard “The Trio” in the movie. During the buried alive scene.

I downloaded a different version of L’Arena before the soundtrack was out that I think was in the movie. It has the whistling, then has some guitar and never gets to the horn part. Only about a minute and half. Anyone know?

[quote]And of course, “Liquid Swords”  ;D
[/quote]
from whom is “liquid swords”?

Scroll down here and listen to track 1. You might recognize something.

gza’s liquid swords is played in the movie? :o

I couldn’t imagine that!

in what scene is it played?

The song isn’t actually played, but the sample that serves as an intro to it (Thanks to Shogun Assassin) is.

It was so fuckn cool that Road to Salina was in the movie. I wasn’t expecting that. What better song to have in that scene? Cool shit.

[quote]I downloaded a different version of L’Arena before the soundtrack was out that I think was in the movie. It has the whistling, then has some guitar and never gets to the horn part. Only about a minute and half. Anyone know?[/quote]

As I said on the other thread concerning the music, the track on the CD isn’t “L’arena” from the OST of “Il mercenario”, it’s the main title we’re listening to.

“Fistful of Dollars” is in it? Which track?

[quote]
“Fistful of Dollars” is in it? Which track?[/quote]

During the exchange scene. The one with the spanish,mournful trumpet.

Wow! This is getting cooler and cooler…

The soundtrack is going to be some sort of “Best of Morricone”.

Still have to wait for Wednesday to see it :’(

Maybe some the folks who’ve seen it already, is able to make a list of the music, for the best chronologically, to get the pieces together for a expanded “Special Edition” soundtrack, just like for Vol.1. I would appreciate it.

does anyone know the songs from http://www.kill-bill.com?

(the main title and the themes from budd, elle and bill)

they are all not on the soundtrack

[quote]It was so fuckn cool that Road to Salina was in the movie. I wasn’t expecting that. What better song to have in that scene? Cool shit. [/quote]

And then to conclude the song with IRONSIDE! I’m sure that will send a jolt through any crowd.

The Fistful of Dollars music being played as Budd walks over to the Bride gave me chills, it was that fuckin awesome.

Does anyone know Budd’s theme that plays a few times…you first hear it when he’s talking about “dodging guilt” to Bill.

Can someone be a little more specific on this music from Fisful of Dollars. Because I’m a very big fan of the Dollars Trilogy and have a lot of the music from it and I didn’t reconginse the music as being from “Fistful” as Budd walks over to the Bride.

Maybe I was so into the scene that I totally forgot what music was playing but could someone be more specific.

It was great to hear a lot of Morricone’s stuff. Im also curious about the song the played during Budd reply to Bill about dodging guilt. I just assumed it was Rodriguez material. Shit. I hope everyone is right about the ultimate Kill BIll soundtrack. I want to hear all of RZA & Rdogrguez stuff. And definitely have all the KILL BILL “b-sides.”

*I love the training sequence with Uma and Pai Mei. When he asked her if she would demonstrate her Tiger Crane technique on him. Then she whips her hair with a sassy attitude. and as she start to get in fighting position, i beleive it was Isaac Hayes’ “Three Tough Guys” that started to kick in on the sound system. SHIT!!! THAT WAS TIGHT!!! Im trying my best to track down that song. When i find it, Ill let y’all know and get it up for download (just in case its also hard for yall to find) THAT WAS WAY TOO COOL that Tarantino use an Isaac Hayes song for the kung fu sequence. Its not surprising cuz I know Tarantino is fond of Isaac Hayes music. IT WAS A++++++++

Where is Johnny Cash’s “A Satisfied Mind” in the film?