Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 Score?

ok, so everyone has the KB soundtracks but is there a score floating around somewhere? I mean, there’s enough from both films to make a 15+ list…

Any thoughts???

MM

uumm…I alway thought a score was orchestral work for a movie

In both Kill Bill movies there has been no original score music

There has been some original score music by Robert Rodriguez and The Rza. From what I know, there isn’t a soundtrack just for the score. I wish they do make one though. Those tunes from Rodriguez and The Rza were fuckin great. But there weren’t much music from these two. Probably only like 5 tunes or something. I wish Rodriguez releases an album with the full versions of all his music!

[quote=“MissMacbeth”]
ok, so everyone has the KB soundtracks but is there a score floating around somewhere? I mean, there’s enough from both films to make a 15+ list…

Any thoughts???
[/quote]

I dont quite get what you mean, either. I am sure there will be some kind of “redux” compilation in a year or so. A “score” is normally only the original composed music for a film, of which there is not all that much in the Kill Bills

Sorry, I meant if you put the two films together, you get at least 15+

I made my own music score cd (painstakingly!!) and even made a pretty little cover and back cover for it…LOL

What I’ve got on it:

VOLUME 1

1. SHAWS BROTHERS THEME
  2. FEATURE FILM PRESENTATION
  3. MUSICBOX DANCER
  4. SEVEN NOTES IN BLACK
  5. THEME FROM TRUCKTURNER
  6. THE GRAND DUEL
  7. KAIFUKUSURUKIZU
  8. I’M BLUE
  9. I WALK LIKE JAYNE MANSFIELD
  10. DEATH RIDES A HORSE
  11. NOBODY BUT ME
  12. POLICE CHECK POINT
  13. DAY OF ANGER
  14. YAGYU CONSPIRACY

VOLUME 2

15. THE TRIO
  16. TRAILER SUSPICIONS
  17. CAUGHT
  18. FOR A FISTFULL OF DOLLARS
  19. IL MERCENARIO
  20. SUNNY ROAD TO SALINA
  21. PAI MAI
  22. THREE TOUGHT GUYS
  23. INVINCIBLE POLE FIGHTER
  24. BLACK MAMBA
  25. LET’S DO IT AGAIN

But I hate that there are still some left out…like the Bill/Budd convo and the Massacre at 2 Pines song when the Bride and Bill are “saying goodbye” so to speak.

Number 25 is just the blooper at the very end. I love Pinnicle software! It allows me to loot sounds.

But not looting for money, just personal use…etc…(something to listen to in the car on the way to classes)

MM

What’s the name of the piece Elle whistles as she walks down the hospital corridor, before changing into the nurse outfit? its been stuck in my head forever and no one seems to mention it ???

[quote=“Salerek”]
What’s the name of the piece Elle whistles as she walks down the hospital corridor, before changing into the nurse outfit? its been stuck in my head forever and no one seems to mention it ???
[/quote]

Twisted Nerve - Bernad Herrmann

A taste of some of Roberts music.

www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=3496.0

and there are two sticky topics with lists of tunes that aren’t on the CDs…