"Complete" list of KB Vol. 2 Soundtrack

At the beginning I like the first volume soundtrack much more than this one, but when you listen all, with all its themes not just which are in the OST, you appreciate its true value. Very depth and complete, almost all if you like western music the examples in here are great. Here I have make a list of all songs I found, more o less in order of appearance in the film, but if you know others please tell. I hope this will be helpful (excuse for my English) ::).

1. Ennio Morricone – A Silhouette of Doom
  2. Uma Thurman – A Few Words from the Bride
  3. Charlie Feathers – Can’t Hardly Stand it
  4. Johnny Cash – A Satisfied Mind
  5. Nora Orlandi – DIES IRAE * (from “Chapter 7: The Lonely Grave of Paula Schultz�)
  6. Ennio Morricone – A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS THEME * (when Budd shot the Bride and she’s lay down)
  7. Ennio Morricone – THE TRIO *
  8. Ennio Morricone – Il Tramonto
  9. David and Uma – The Legend of Pai Mei
  10. Isaac Hayes – THREE TOUGH GUYS THEME * (when Pai and the Bride are “playing�)
  11. Ennio Morricone – L’Arena
  12. Reeves, Steele and Brigham – The Chase
  13. Bernard Girard – THE SUNNY ROAD TO SALINA * (when, through the desert, the Bride is reborn from the grave)
  14. Lole y Manuel – Tu Mirá (this old song is not mexican but spanish, pure flamenco; its verse says “tu mirá â€â€

Well I have posted all the song/themes/tunes/music pieces that you haven’t mentioned yet and which appear in both films:

1. “Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)” - Nancy Sinatra
  2. “That Certain Female” - Charlie Feathers
  3. “The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima)” - Luis Bacalov
  4. “Twisted Nerve” - Bernard Herrmann
  5. Queen Of the Crime Council - dialogue excerpt from film featuring Lucy Lui & Julie Dreyfus
  6. “Ode To Oren Ishii” - The RZA
  7. “Run Fay Run” - Isaac Hayes
  8. “Green Hornet” - Al Hirt
  9. “Battle Without Honor or Humanity” - Tomoyasu Hotei
  10. “Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood” - Santa Esmeralda
  11. “Woo Hoo” - The 5.6.7.8’s
  12. “Crane”/“White Lightning” - The RZA/Charles Bernstein
  13. “The Flower of Carnage” - Meiko Kaji
  14. “The Lonely Shepherd” - Zamfir
  15. You’re My Wicked Life - dialogue excerpt w/ David Carradine, Julie Dreyfus & Uma Thurman
  16. “Ironside” excerpt - Quincy Jones
  17. “Super 16” excerpt - Neu!

Volume 2:

A Few Words From The Bride - Uma Thurman

Motorcycle Circus - Luis Bacalov

The Legend Of Pai Mei - David Carradine And Uma Thurman

Il Mercenario - Ennio Morricone

Invincible Pole Fighter - The theme with The Bride training with Pai Mei

"Kaifuku Suru Kizu" - Lily Chou-Chou - This is the music from the scene involving Hattori Hanzo and “The Bride” in Chapter 3.

“Nobody But Me” - Human Beinz This is from the big fight scene between The Bride and the Crazy 88 in the House of Blue Leaves.

“I’m Blue” - 5.6.7.8.'s This is the second song that the band perfrom in the House of Blue Leaves.

“From Man To Man” - Ennio Morricone - This is from the start of the scene at the House of Blue Leaves where “The Bride” calls out O-Ren Ishii. Just before Crazy 88 turn up.

“7 Notes in Black” - Vince Tempera - From the scene where The Bride climbs out of her hopsital bed, waits for Buck to come back in, and slices his achilles heel.

“Truck Turner” - Isaac Hayes - Where The Bride rolls into the car park on her wheelchair, looking for Buck’s “Pussy Wagon”.

“Music Box Dancer” - Frank Mills - Krazy Dave This is from before, and briefly after, the fight with Vernita (it’s the music that sounds like there’s an ice cream truck).

“Long Day of Vengeance” - Armando Trovajoli - From ‘Origin of O-Ren’, the part where O-Ren’s father has a sword impaled through his head.

“Police Check Point” - Harry Betts - ‘Origin of O-Ren’, the part whee O-Ren’s father has a sword impaled through his head.

“Shaw Brother’s Theme” - Plays at the beginning of the film, in the title sequences.

“Our Feature Presentation” - This is from the opening of Kill Bill: Volume 1

"Day of Anger" - Riz Ortolani - This is played during the huge House of Blue Leaves fight scene. Just before The Bride removes a Crazy 88 member’s eye from it’s socket.

“I Walk Like Jane Mansfield” - 5.6.7.8.'s - The band perform this track in the House of Blue Leaves.

The theme when Bill dies is called “The Demise Of Barbara, And The Return Of Joe”

They should release a complete soundtrack with both music from vol.1 and vol.2 complete with the songs that weren’t included in the original soundtracks that would be cool

I would be the first who would buy this ST box set!

can somebody who ownes the DVDs please post a complete and offically - verified as complete - list of every music thats in the movie?

[quote]They should release a complete soundtrack with both music from vol.1 and vol.2 complete with the songs that weren’t included in the original soundtracks that would be cool[/quote]

Well you could allways make your own CD(s) like that if one was so inclined!!

[quote]

Well you could allways make your own CD(s) like that if one was so inclined!![/quote]

I wish I could I don’t have a burner!! :’( I guess I can go over a friends house and do it then…