Trailer/teaser music topic

Anyone know?

some said, in kazaa, you could find the mp3 under the name of “kill bill teaser” but i dont know more.

i think it’s RZA’s music, and it fits the trailer perfectly

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.baader-kirchofer.net/cgi-bin … 99;start=0”>http://www.baader-kirchofer.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=kb;action=display;num=1042181099;start=0</LINK_TEXT>

the song is from “war without duty” check the link above

I really wanted the music for the trailer and its at the link below but I don’t know how long for.

The full length version really sounds cool in itself and sounds cooler than ever as Kill Bill music.  Enjoy! :slight_smile:

http://members.lycos.nl/tomaximus/killbill

Edit: I didn’t think anyone else posted the link but you can still use this.

Does anybody have the trailer music? All the links previously mentioned in the threads are dead.

Thanks

take a look in the Kill Bill board. I think there are a few links there.

The main track in the trailer is:

“Battle without Honor or Humanity” - Tomoyasu Hotei

It`s track 9 on the soundtrack.

Anyone know the name of the track used throughout the new Kill Bill 2 full trailer from this link?

<LINK_TEXT text=“iTunes Movie Trailers … large.html”>iTunes Movie Trailers</LINK_TEXT>

I’ve been looking for a while and even downloaded a few tracks without luck. I was hoping someone on here would know it. I’m almost 100% sure it was at the end of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly as well. Thanks.

Il Tramanto, or something like that, I think.

I haven’t seen the trailer yet, but supposedly it’s “The Trio” which is played during the final duel in GBU.

[quote]Il Tramanto, or something like that, I think.[/quote]

it is not il tramonto, because il tramonto is on the soundtrack CD, but it’s not that song.

trio has been mentioned, but i havent listened to that, yet

Its definately “Il triello” or “The Trio” from the Good the Bad and the Ugly!! It plays at the start and at the end of the trailer. i think the middle theme is the one from Louis Bacalov but not quite sure!!

[quote]

it is not il tramonto, because il tramonto is on the soundtrack CD, but it’s not that song.

trio has been mentioned, but i havent listened to that, yet[/quote]

Sorry Seb. SOME of us have to wait for the CD like everybody else you lucky piece of crap.

Yo homey, try using soulseek. Unless your name is Buono and you got shitty ass free aol dialup.

[quote]

Sorry Seb.  SOME of us have to wait for the CD like everybody else you lucky piece of crap. [/quote]

just use the internet and get it now. but when it comes out at the shop buy it. thats what i am doing. im listening to it right now.

you can download “THE TRIO” for FREE in REalPLayer format on THIS website ;Clint Eastwood - Biography, Filmography, and Lots More

In the section, “A Fistfull of Film Music”

Intro first…HippyGoLucky, live in Australia, QT fanatic.

There, done.

Please help me, what is the name of the song that dominates the Kill Bill trailer?

Battle Without Honour or Humanity

By…?

Tomayasu Hotei