What do you think about the Kill Bill's soundtrack

Which one do you like better?

• Volume 1
  • Volume 2
  • I like both
  • I love those not on the CDs

0 voters

Do you prefer the Kill Bill vol 1 soundtracks or the Kill Bill vol 2 soudtracks?

vol 2

i like em both

Volume 1 Soundtrack is the more kickass one that makes you wanna jump out of your seat and dance

Volume 2 is more laydback and is nice to listen to in the background and really makes you think of all the emotional scenes in Kill Bill

Volume one’s OST was somewhat of a let-down to me. It was missing the best damn track in the whole movie-“Nobody But Me” by The Human Beinz-and felt generally uncomplete. It was still pretty good musically, but it just didn’t feel right.

VOL. 2 is a different story altogether.

I just bought the CD today, and it blew my mind. From Uma’s sizzling voice to the harmonious strains of Shivaree’s “Good Night Moon” to the triumphant trumpets of “L’Arena” to the woeful wailings of “Urami Bushii”, this CD never ceases to amaze.

vol. 1.

there are only five or six songs i really like on vol. 2.

volume 1 and volume 2 are completely different movies, so the edge of the music is gonna be different. Volume 1 has a lot of great songs, but volume 2 has a lot by ennio morricone, who composed the music to all of Sergio Leone’s movies. They both have great movie excerpts. But, Kill Bill volume 2 is the only movie QT has done that isn’t rated R, the soundtrack only has that parental advisory notice on it because of the rap by the RZA after the urami bushi song. volume 1 delivers to a more matured audience of listeners, so i enjoy that one more…either way, they both kick ass.

Both, one and two belong together for me, no doubt about it ! M.

Definitely #1 … does anyone know if there are any plans to release an additional soundtrack with extra tracks that didn’t make it it into the first 2 soundtrakcs??

I like both soundtracks, and both have quality in their own way. Currently in my Hi Fi I have both CD’s in, so after I have listened to one of them i listen to the next CD. It has become a routine of mine everytime i sit here at my pc when I’m on the Internet.

I prefer the Volume 2 soundtrack…Goodnight Moon is fucking beautiful.

VOL-1.

(Even without a Morricone tune) It just captures so much that I expected from a “Grindhouse” feature. It’s not that I don’t appreciate a lot of tunes that appear on the VOL-2 sndtrk, it’s just that when you sit back and listen to the VOL-1 sndtrk in it’s entirety, you just gotta say, “Damn, What kind of movie is that”??

Vol.1

btw they should have put Morricone’s Navajo Joe on the Vol.2 soundtrack (the music was used when Bill died)

They should also have put the original music from Rodriguez and The Rza in there!!

I’m sure all the music will be included in the Collector’s Edition.

[quote=“ClarenceWorley”]
I’m sure all the music will be included in the Collector’s Edition.
[/quote]

will there definately be a Collectors edition?

I prefer Vol1 probably

There were some songs missing and I would have prefered a more logical order that would match the film’s more.

Vol2 is class as well though, love the beginning, with the switch over from the Bride to Goodnight Moon… thats brill.

vol 1

I like both very well. I can tell the difference between the two. The first is more Japanese based and the second is more Chinese based. They both rock though.

I prefer Vol 2 personally. The Ennino Morricone stuff just rocks

i prefer vol.1 but i’m in love with “about her” on vol 2