Any other Asians here?

seems like I’m the only Asian guy in here…

thats not true. but I think they will be hard to locate. dont give up. check out the members list

Hi ! I’m new. I’m an Asian woman.

I hope to come here often.

[quote=“Wraith108”]
i wonder if there are any asian women on here? i’m not asian i’m just hot for he likes of Lucy Liu and Chiaki Kuriyama
[/quote]
I’m Asian, I’m a woman and I just bought myself a ten-foot pole. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you from, cross0ver?

Konnichiwa, are any of you by any chance Japanese? I ask because I plan to do my internship in Japan and eventually emigrate and work in Japan after my study. Japan is sooo awesome, I’ve had this Japan fetish for some time now and I’ve planned my first Japanese lesson because by now I only understand and can pronoubce only a few words in Japanese and I wish to expand my vocabulary. Any way if there is somebodey from Japan or isn’t a native but lives there please give me some tips on how to go about. Tips on culture, housing, costs, jobs in the filmindustry or anything else…

Domo

BTW, I’m from the Netherlands.

I was just thinking about visiting myself (though probably not anytime soon). I’ve been interested in the Japanese culture and and their movies/music for a while now, and recently on another group of forums I go to I heard this guy say that Tokyo was the greatest place on earth. Lots of fun shit to do, and the ladies there seem to really love the Caucasians 8)

So, once I save enough money up…

Yes, it is a proven fact that Japanese ladies fancy caucasians, not all off course, but theyseem to be attracted to our noses and our general length. Tokyo is the greatest city in the world, not the place though, it is insainly busy, hectic and poluted. There are plenty of sceneic, beautiful and restful places in Japan, such as the island of Okinawa. But hell yes the culture and customs, which can be very odd to most werstenr people, are perfect for me. I’ll defenetely go on vacation to Japan next summer, one week in Tokyo and one or two weeks traveling around Japan so I can really taste Japan first hand before I’ll spend my internship over there and even emigrate there as I plan to do.

One thing is for sure though, Japan is insainly expensive to live, so I’ll have to save a lot of money, but it’ll work.

zya naa

Nope, not Japanese.

yeah…Malaysian guy here…

I am Australian, does Asia-Pacific count or am i just kind of left out?

[quote=“O-Ren”]
Nope, not Japanese.
[/quote]

But Volkswagen! Like this one!!

[color=red]CRASH!

I’m not from Japan. Never been there. A friend of mine from London recently went to Japan. He visited the really ancient places like Kobe. But not Tokyo. He says Tokyo is too expensive. There was a mini earthquake while he was staying there!!

I’m originally from India. Actually, some of the architecture that we have in our corner of India do bear some resemblance to Japanese architecture. I’m from a place called Kerala which is in Southern India. The ancient houses or temples in Kerala do look similar to Japan.

Also, you can find Chinese fishing nets in a city called Cochin. The Chinese once travelled as far as India and luckily the Chinese gave lots of fishing nets to the local villagers. Of course the fishing nets sowed the seeds of Cochin. Some might say that Cochin is becoming more and more like the great city of Bombay. Or Mumbai as it is now called. Which is somewhat true although Bombay is HUGE! Almost like a mini Manhattan. When I flew into Bombay back in 1999, I thought it had the most amazing skyline I’ve ever seen. I’ve even flown into new york city, back in 2004. I’ll be honest and say that Bombay was more impressive. However, new york has less of the extreme poverty on the ground.

So if you’re interested in Japanese culture, you should also check out Indian and of course Chinese and Indo Chinese as well! Once you start making the connections between Asian countries you’ll soon become an expert in one of the most fascinating aspects of world history. Unlike the Europeans, Asian culture is more relaxed. The sheer size of Asia afforded this luxury.

Although American cutlure now has made pretty much the whole world a CRAZY place to live!!!

SIGH!!! :frowning: :frowning:

[quote=“Angel”]
I am Australian, does Asia-Pacific count or am i just kind of left out?
[/quote]

Come join the spirit of Asia all you Australians!!! That’s the future! ;D

:police: :angel: :wink:

There are probably more Asians than Anglo-Saxon Australians in Australian anyway lol

if only the Japanese had taken us over during the second world war! Damn!

Well… you kind of look like Rock Lee, Angel. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am an Asian too, from the land of BOLLYWOOD. Greetings friends.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Well… you kind of look like Rock Lee, Angel. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

from my pic in teh Pics of Us? hahaha

[quote=“johnbhaktul”]
I am an Asian too, from the land of BOLLYWOOD. Greetings friends.
[/quote]

I fucking love Bollywood, it grows on you.

…Bollywood…

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
…Bollywood…
[/quote]
Bollywood ? There is a place called Mumbai ( BOMBAY ) in India where HINDI films are made. It is also considered the biggest

film industry in the world, because it makes about 700 films a year ( most of which are pure pulp junk )

[quote=“johnbhaktul”]
Bollywood ? There is a place called Mumbai ( BOMBAY ) in India where HINDI films are made. It is also considered the biggest

film industry in the world, because it makes about 700 films a year ( most of which are pure pulp junk )
[/quote]

Bollywood rocks man!!! I once met the Bollywood “megastar” Shah Rukh Khan at a film premiere in central London back in 2001. It was cool to meet him in real life, although watching his film antics is much more fun. I personally think that Quentin Tarantino should one day direct a Bollywood film. I’d like to see what the result would be! Be sure to include Harvey Keitel though in a supporting role! It was Keitel who gave Tarantino his first lucky break in “Dogs” way back in the early 90s. (Keitel was one the co producers of Dogs).