Damnit - I'm writing again

Just started the initial background work on my new screenplay. Even have one page written so far. It’s sci-fi. Not gonna say much else 'til I’m half way thru etc. Working on the music playlist for working and got to get the characters together… But it’s promising…

Stevi will be in this one. I love her character so much. Lots of action, mutated humans and flesh eating. They’re not really zombies, just genetically altered humans. They are uber-violent, hungry and intelligent.

I’m gonna have fun with this shit. LOL. ;D

AHah, Bio will be soon sticking to your #ss speaking of zombies, or genetically altered humans.

[quote=“roulette67”]
Just started the initial background work on my new screenplay. Even have one page written so far. It’s sci-fi. Not gonna say much else 'til I’m half way thru etc. Working on the music playlist for working and got to get the characters together… But it’s promising…

Stevi will be in this one. I love her character so much. Lots of action, mutated humans and flesh eating. They’re not really zombies, just genetically altered humans. They are uber-violent, hungry and intelligent.

I’m gonna have fun with this shit. LOL. ;D
[/quote]

Well they are zombies. Don’t be ashamed. Girls can love zombies too.

Bio who I thought of when I posted. LOL

Yeah, I do love Zombies… I guess they are, oh well…

Ahah, I knew Bio will be posting here at the first place. Nice, boy. Try to make this lady proud of her script !

A few pointers. Discard them or use them…

A) Don’t make them run fast.

and

B) Don’t shy away from the gore.

Gore there will be. I never shy away from gore.

They will move like normal humans. I don’t want the walking dead thing. They’re not dead who have been reanimated. Just altered by a what they’ve ingested over time.

Ah, so they are “infected people” - the term coined by the man himself. Though it really started with Romero’s “The Crazies”. I’d recommend you see that film, it sounds like your project.

Can’t go wrong with mutated flesh eating humans. Keep us posted.