Tarantino smoking fetish film

I made this video without thinking about it but I’m told it’s the kinda thing QT would jerk off to. Smoking fetish 50s rock n roll slur of a film.

SMOKING FETISH - YouTube

What do you think?

nice, but more than 1 minute too long I think.

btw, who said that’s what “QT would jerk off to”??

Quentin Tarantino: "Oh yeah, develop cancer! FASTER! Oooh, Baby! Yellow teeth, YELLOW TEETH! BAD BREATH!, LUNG CANCER! WASTING MONEY! COUGHING UP YELLOW STUFF, AND DYING BEFORE 60 IS SO SEXY! AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Stops jerking off and lights another cig

LMAO!!

Ever kissed a girl who smokes? Its NASTY! They taste like rust. While I think smoking looks cool in films sometimes, I dont think its good for anyone in the long run.

i dont know about you guys but ive never been particularly attracted to 60+ year olds anyway…

HaI It makes me want to have a cig! Nice.

I feel oh so guilty but I enjoy it oh so much!

There are worse things you can be addicted to. Meth for example.

In some ways drinking is worse. At least with smoking you don’t lose brain cells.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
LMAO!!

Ever kissed a girl who smokes? Its NASTY! They taste like rust. While I think smoking looks cool in films sometimes, I dont think its good for anyone in the long run.
[/quote]

Just about every character I’ve ever written in a screenplay or short story has been a smoker. (But then again, they are often alcoholics and junkies; and perverts are another favourite topic of mine) I think it can look really cool in film and it gives something for my characters to do in writing. But I personally don’t smoke. Addiction is actually a recurring theme in my writing. So that has something to do with it.

Don’t know about Tarantino jerking off to that video, but whatever…

[quote=“Pete”]
LMAO!!

[/quote]

Hmm, Bette Davis smoked ciggys since the age of 14 and didn’t die until she was…err, how old was she? Let’s see she died in 1989 and was born in 1909 or something…She was over 80.