Obscure movie review

i am going to be doing a review show on youtube, it is really out of the slur of movies i watch i pick one before i watch it at random and decide i will review that one for the weekly show. here is the first episode

sorry for the bad audio, only the firs scene is off the rest of the audio is on it was an accident and i dident want to re render it and wait another hour and half

- YouTube

and if you have a youtube account please subscribe and leave a comment.

awesome.

thanks.

are you gonna do some ol’ movies too?

yea.

cool.

very cool.

That’s awesome.

Obscure… sweet

Heres another episode, i actually shot this about 1-2 weeks ago, just never had the time to edit and post it and finally did. - YouTube

Interesting 8)

Finally got a new one up here it is

part 1

Obscure Movie Review: Episode 2 - Scalps (Part 1) - YouTube

Part 2

Obscure Movie Review: Episode 2 - Scalps (Part 2) - YouTube

haven’t been on here in a while probably going to do a new episode today. probably be posted tonight tell me what yous think of the previous episode though.

can’t wait, plus haven’t heard from you in a while on here. Glad your back.

Awesome JJP, I liked your last review. I’m the one who guessed the Suspiria soundtrack from Goblin on your last video. Why don’t you review some cool zombie flicks like The Beyond or Zombi 2.

^ I’m with Bio on zombie movies.

i got sick last night so im gonna make the new episode about a zombie movie but ill make it one that is not so popular.

new episode up check it out. Once again please subscribe if you like it. Rate it also if u like it. Leave comments.

Obscure Movie Review: Episode 3 - And God Said to Cain - YouTube

shooting another episode tonight should be up by tomorrow.

Just got another episode up this week tis a kung fu film check it out tell what you think comment rate subscribe. Obscure Movie Review : Episode 4 - Little Godfather from Hong Kong - YouTube

[quote=“Jjp”]
Just got another episode up this week tis a kung fu film check it out tell what you think comment rate subscribe. Obscure Movie Review : Episode 4 - Little Godfather from Hong Kong - YouTube
[/quote]

You had me at “Like, there’s even children being killed in it.” I totally wanna see that flick now.

If you keep to a weekly schedule and get yourself a sidekick, you could totally be the podcast/movie review version of “The Great White North.”

Gotta give ya props for the visible cans of Murray’s though. I’m a “Dapper Dan Man”, myself.