The Official Quentin Tarantino Archives Member Video Thread

[color=red]Ify here. I was originally going to make a thread where the members of the Tarantino Archives can post videos of themselves conveying what they want to convey to the rest of the community here. I didn’t want to make a thread without having something to post myself but Crazy Kenneth posted something similar so it’s better to just turn this thread into something bigger. This thread is another way for us to communicate with one another, through the sharing of works personal to us. It’s a positive thing and hopefully brings us closer together. We want to make this place cooler than it already is.

I must also add - please don’t post anything that could be considered offensive to other members. Furthermore, constructive criticism is one thing, but please respect the work of others. Don’t be hating or anything. We want this thread to be positive.

Here are some ideas of the kind of videos we want:

• An Introduction to you and your life
  • Any collections you have
  • Things you hold dear to you (e.g. what certain films mean for you)
  • Any “fan-made” type videos (e.g. a montage of QT action sequences)
  • Anything you want to show off

Just about anything that is yours and that is personal to you. So don’t be posting clips of your favourite band in action, or a TV episode. If you’re camera shy, you don’t have to appear in them yourself, but we would like something from you. If not a face, then your voice (you don’t have to have an image). Just remember, it has to be about YOU!!

Kenneth here will kick off…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello.

I just made a new YouTube account and put up my first in a series of videos where I show my DVD collection in my home.

Part 1 is up:

- YouTube

I never did this before and today I finally decided to start it.

This (immensely original) idea came to me when I started to realize just how many fuckin’ DVDs I have. Also I love to talk about movies, which I will do in the other parts, where I will lose a word or two about every DVD I show.

I plan to do many parts, like a B-movie one, a 60s/70s movies one, a Tarantino one, etc. etc.

Ahah, impressive collection. Where do you find all the money to buy all those dvds ? I guess you’ll sell you cat next to feed your dvd obsession :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, that’s a hell of a DVD collection. Love the Kill Bill poster! Nice clip too, the cat has perfect timing and you even have a death threat in there - QT would want you to ;D

I was thinking about making a thread where each of the members posts a video clip of something special in their life or to just talk to us, the members of the Tarantino Archives about anything. It would allow us to see and hear one another talk and stuff, would be cool. Looks like you’ve already done that :smiley:

Dude, I want one of them Turtle posters with Vanilla Ice!

Kenneth, nice collection… Too bad about it being all dark. And your English is better than mine!

[quote=“Ify”]
Wow, that’s a hell of a DVD collection. Love the Kill Bill poster! Nice clip too, the cat has perfect timing and you even have a death threat in there - QT would want you to ;D

I was thinking about making a thread where each of the members posts a video clip of something special in their life or to just talk to us, the members of the Tarantino Archives about anything. It would allow us to see and hear one another talk and stuff, would be cool. Looks like you’ve already done that :smiley:
[/quote]

So, we should post our member vids here then? You know, if we were to post one.

Yeah, sure! If we get people responding, I’ll change the title of the thread or start a new one if Kenneth wants one for himself. :slight_smile:

Brilliant. Here’s me and my friends from the pegg/frost site celebrating New Year’s Eve in Connecticut. I was soooo fucked up. (big surprise)

- YouTube

And here’s a vid we put together of various members flushing cakes for Nick’s Birthday last year. <LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Kenneth, your AK scared the shit out of me there, for a moment…More vids!

[quote=“Geoi”]
Brilliant. Here’s me and my friends from the pegg/frost site celebrating New Year’s Eve in Connecticut. I was soooo fucked up. (big surprise)

- YouTube
[/quote]

long live cake flushing.

[quote=“Ify”]
[/quote]

That sounds really cool and exciting, seriously. :slight_smile:

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Where do you find all the money to buy all those dvds ?
[/quote]

I get the money from banks. and it also involves the AK.

@ darkness: I will definately light this whole thing more in the next videos. this time I just wanted to show the setting, like it said - “overview”

[quote=“Ify”]
Yeah, sure! If we get people responding, I’ll change the title of the thread or start a new one if Kenneth wants one for himself. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

whatever you think is better.

Ok, we can use this thread to post our vids and stuff!

Is cake flushing a tradition in the USA? LOL

oh, and…

[quote=“Ify”]
Love the Kill Bill poster!
[/quote]

…that’s actually a canvas. Classy, ain’t it?

Ok, I just found a really gay video I made for somebody (after he requested I do so) so might as well use it here. Will post it after I get the time to upload it.

Could this be the place where we can post our work/fan-videos too?

I blended Takashi Miike together with Jackie Brown (Kinda) Miike’s Rainy Dog set to the sounds of “In the Rain”, the type of tune Jackie would have nearby on her LP player.

http://www.zshare.net/video/5480114839422079/

I used to have this up on youtube, but they’ve been pricks regarding music lately.

Yeah sure, we can use this thread to post anything we have made ourselves whether it’s about us or something we care about. I’ll leave a little comment in the first post.

as long as it doesn’t become a “look what I found on YouTube” thread. It should be an original video done by the forum member.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
as long as it doesn’t become a “look what I found on YouTube” thread. It should be an original video done by the forum member.
[/quote]

See first post.

^thumbs up to that.

I got another video coming soon, but not about my DVD collection. The two main characters are me, and a lot of blood. Here’s hooping that YouTube will let this go through.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
Is cake flushing a tradition in the USA? LOL

[/quote]

Cake flushing originated with this man, And I definitely recommend watching this…

here -----> <LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

(i edited it because I found that one vid that shows them all together.)