Dreams

I am fascinated with dreams. I started this topic on another board a long time ago, and whenever someone has a memorable dream, they post it. They’re really fun to read. I searched the board and didn’t see a topic for it, so…

Last night I dreamt that Nick Frost was driving down my street and ran over my cat. He came to my door and said, “Terribly sorry Miss, but I seem to have crashed into your cat.” (don’t ask) I ran out the door, and my cat was laying on the roadside convulsing and spewing up yellow bile.

I scooped him up and took him into my front garden. I didn’t know what to do to help him. I didn’t have money for a vet, so I decided I had to put him out of his misery. I went in the house to look for something to kill him with, and picked up a hammer and a pair of scissors.

When I walked out to the garden, Quentin was standing there looking at my cat. I was crying, and really upset. He said I was doing the right thing by putting him down. He put his hand on my sholder and said “It’s for the best, you know that, now fuckin do it.” I knelt down and was about to swing the hammer when Quentin goes, “You’re going to eat it afterwards right? You don’t want to bash it up if you’re gonna eat it.” I was like “What the FUCK?!”

Then I woke up feeling rather strange about my cat and QT.

I think we might of done this before… I remember telling some QT dreams in an older topic some time ago. But I think that was a specific Tarantino dreams topic.

My weirdest ever was when I was dreaming of being pregnant. I wanted an abort, but didn’t know how.

Thankfully Tarantino’s mug has never appeared in my dreams. A bunch of japanese gals have, though. Aya at least once a year, and then there was some cutie without pants (she was wearing a t-shirt, though) once but I can’t remember who. Maybe Aki Maeda. Those were good dreams ;D

Oh, right, then there was some weird army trauma from the four weeks I spent there: I was in army, I had broken some rules and I was to be executed. They however allowed me to move freely in the area. For some reason my grandfather and grandmother were living right next door. I was planning to escape just 20 minutes before my execution, but then I found out my grandmother had sold my shoes earlier that day (because I was to be exceuted and wouldn’t need them anymore). I was so pissed and disappointed and I was wondering how I would survive now… running through the forest bare footed. I was planning to cross the border (had not decided whether to go to Russia or Sweden at first) and then settle down is Switzerland.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
My weirdest ever was when I was dreaming of being pregnant. I wanted an abort, but didn’t know how.
[/quote]

Are you sure to be a guy ? Ahah. For girls, dreaming about being pregnant means a lot, I have only once, I really wanted the child but nobody else wanted and forced to abort. Pretty disturbing.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Are you sure to be a guy ?
[/quote]

The last time I checked, yes ;D

[quote=“Hung Fist”]

Thankfully Tarantino’s mug has never appeared in my dreams. A bunch of japanese gals have, though. Aya at least once a year, and then there was some cutie without pants (she was wearing a t-shirt, though) once but I can’t remember who. Maybe Aki Maeda. Those were good dreams ;D

Oh, right, then there was some weird army trauma from the four weeks I spent there: I was in army, I had broken some rules and I was to be executed. They however allowed me to move freely in the area. For some reason my grandfather and grandmother were living right next door. I was planning to escape just 20 minutes before my execution, but then I found out my grandmother had sold my shoes earlier that day (because I was to be exceuted and wouldn’t need them anymore). I was so pissed and disappointed and I was wondering how I would survive now… running through the forest bare footed. I was planning to cross the border (had not decided whether to go to Russia or Sweden at first) and then settle down is Switzerland.
[/quote]

You’re off the fuckin CHAIN! You dreamt YOU were pregnant?

[quote=“Angel”]
I think we might of done this before… I remember telling some QT dreams in an older topic some time ago. But I think that was a specific Tarantino dreams topic.
[/quote]

I think i created a Tarantino Dreams topic… it was a long time ago though… i remember i created it after i had a funny dream with him in it…

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
I think i created a Tarantino Dreams topic… it was a long time ago though… i remember i created it after i had a funny dream with him in it…
[/quote]

Tarantino will appear in my dreams as a guiding force. He will appear and show me something or someplace and then leave. And he often speaks Japanese for some reason.

I don’t think you guys want to hear about my dreams. They’re either seriously messed up, or really really dirty.

The last one I had that wasn’t really dirty was a little while ago. I bet I can out-weird most peoples dreams. I might have mentioend it before, but not in exact detail.

In the beginning of the dream I was a garden gnome who lived in a swamp that was inside of a warehouse. I was trying to develop some sort of vehicle for some reason. It looked basically like a hand held blender. Anyway, I would ride around on my machine back and forth between different products on these metal shelves (I don’t remember what) and all the while a serpent thing with only one eye would attack my blender and steal it from me. Another one would magically pop up though.

Then all of a sudden I was me (not a gnome) and I was walking through this pet shop. There were walls and walls of fish tanks and I went to look at all the fish. Some were labeled as being from different planets, and some swam through the glass from one tank to another. Most were crazy looking, but I can’t really explain it. Anywho, so the owner comes running over to me saying that their is a sale on rat toys (I have pet rats in “real life”) so I looked through the box which was full of bananas and stuff like that. (?) Anyways, I see a box of rats on the counter and go look at them. They’re all just sitting around except for one brown rat with glowing stars and moons on his back. I pick him up and he asks me to take him home with me. I tell him I can’t because I already have three rats and I don’t have any room.

Anyway, I don’t remember this part very well at all, but suddenly I look over and there are these two obese old people having raunchy sex. They look almost like a Ralph Steadman painting. Anyways, some stuff goes down and they attack me and the rat who is now on my shoulder. I don’t remember how, but the rat helps me fight these people attacking me, and we’re victorious or something. Anyway, the rat is now in my hand and he asks me if he can live with me now. I can tell he’s very sad so I tell him he can live with me if he loves me. He then walks across my arm, onto my shoulder and kisses my on the cheek. He then falls over dead, and I wake up. It made me sad :-[ .

Weird.

I also had a dream last night that I was Johnny Depp and I was in love with this vampire guy, but I was kidnapped by a sexy bus driver.

I won’t go into it, but I’m basically kinda crazy. ;D

Its funny, last night i had a dream about Vanessa Ferlito. She was wearing the same outfit as in Death Proof. She was driving a yellow car with a bumble bee logo on it. I think we were in love or something. It was a good dream! I kept telling her she was beautiful.

I did watch Kill Bill yesterday. It was on TV. No idea where that dream came from. I havent watched Death Proof in awhile. I havent seen any films with her either. Weird!

I never dream of celebrities, and it’s surely because of this topic, i did my first dream of Tarantino 3 or 4 days ago. He was in a theater, and i came to him and said something like ‘I love all your movies’ and he didn’t give a shit. He had the hair a bit long. It was totally ridiculous.

I never dream of celebrities either and I still haven’t even if people keep dreaming about QT on this topic, ahah.

Last night I dreamt I was in this flat with Simon Pegg and his wife, and Nick Frost. We were supposedly writing a script, and filming it as we went. It was a third story flat, and there was this pole that ran from just under the window, down to the pool. It wasn’t made to be climbed on or anything, it seemed like it was there for support or something.

Anyway, Nick got pissed off at Simon and his wife cos they were in the shower for too long. He yells at them, “Fine, I’m just gonna ride this bike out the window then!”. I was freaking out, telling him no, and trying to stop him. He sure did ride a bicycle right out the window. I was really fucking scared, and I was crying cos I thought he’d be dead. I looked out the window and he was dragging the bike out of the pool.

When he came back up, I was cussing and yelling at him, telling him that was stupid and he could have killed himself. He said it was fun, and he did it again. I watched him do a peg grind all the way down and into the pool. He told me to give it a try. So I grab my skateboard and out the window I go. I landed on the rail and 50/50’d it all the way down.

Simon yelled at us and said we were pussies. Then he runs and jumps out the window. I thought there was no way he’d make it to the pool, but he did. Then we all took turns jumping out the window.

Really weird.

Im always really young in my dreams… I dreamt that some black guy was standing in front of me spitting in my face… after i spat back he knocked me out with one punch…

one day i dreamt my sister gave birth to about a hundred of hamsters.

ps : no link but, is it normal there’s 2 identical smileys called cheesy and laugh

I had a dream that Jemaine Clement sold falafels in a convenience store across from my old elementary school. It was hot.

:stuck_out_tongue:

^LOL^ ;D

Robert Rodriguez was in my dream last night. I can’t recall what happened, but I remember that it seemed we were old friends.

I’ve had some pretty weird dreams, I rarely am able to remember them afterward though. Even the ones I do remember when waking don’t stick with me long. I almost never dream about sex, unfortunately. I have had one instance of Nocturnal Emission, I remember nothing of whatever that dream was about now though - have to imagine it was pretty sweet ;D

I had a dream that my mum gave birth to octuplets and called them all Eric, as she couldn’t be bothered to think of 8 names.