Talk whatever you please - again

Oh I will. Two days ago I got out of the army, zero mornings left in that shithole. Still don’t quite get that it’s actually over now though. Everybody always says that friends you make in the service are your friends for life. I made ONE friend in there, and some cats were alright but most of the guys I wouldn’t mind never seeing again. I’m sure the civil service would’ve offered more likeminded guys to befriend with but oh well. Now I guess I should get myself a life but first I’ll go to see Backyard Babies on Thursday and Death Proof on Friday. Kick ass music and movies - that’s already enough to call it a life, is it not? 8)

yes sir, and don’t forget to get laid, too.

Nice guys finish last but I can give it a shot.

That’s a good idea to see Death Proof, it’s like the perfect welcome gift to be back in real life. 8)

Yeah, hey! Welcome back, Wolfgang. How long are you out for?

What do you mean how long? I’m out for good! There’s a possibility of having to go back for repetition but those things usually last for just about a week. My older brother had to go back for one of those a couple years after his stint in there had ended. My other older brother has been out for twelve years and hasn’t had a callback yet and my dad has never been called back either and he’s already over 50 years old so they can’t call him back anymore.

Good to have you back dude. Nice to see you survived through the whole thing. :slight_smile:

Oh ok, great. I thought maybe you were just on release. A lot of my friends are; but they are also in Iraq as well…

Jesus Christ, what a fucking jip.

So I went to see Death Proof, I thought. Came in a little early, there was nobody there yet so I bought the ticket and waited in the lounge listenin’ to some 50’s tunes on the jukebox. The movie was due to start rolling at nine o’clock but after nine there was still nobody there! Then the chick at the register said that they can’t play the movie if there’s less than two people in the audience. There’s this big music festival going on right now in the city so maybe some potential film buffs were there and maybe some grown-ups went to see the premiere of the new Potter movie earlier tonight with their kids and couldn’t handle another movie right after but still, come on! It’s the new Tarantino flick and I’m the only one there! Blasphemy, I say.

So I got my money back and the girl at the register said that I should come see it on Sunday cause that’s when she’s checking out so at least THEN there’s two fucking asses in the seats. So I guess I’ll see it then. A red headed chick says I should see the new Tarantino movie on Sunday then I will see the fucking movie on Sunday. That’s like a mating call to me. And the festival’s over then too so maybe even some other dipshits will be there.

This ain’t my town, folks.

Try to get her in bed :wink:

try to get some while watchin’ the movie. LOL! Nobody else will be there and she works there so…

Good night everybody! :slight_smile:

Dude that sucks that you were kicked out of the theater! I went to see it by myself at the cheapy theaters on the last night it was playing. I was the only one there and they still played the movie!

Also, I’m very happy you made it home safely. My friend came back about three months ago. He was in Iraq for eight years. He watched two of his friends die. One in a roadside bomb and the other blew his own head off the day before he was scheduled to come home. Thank you for your service. Now go enjoy life! You earned it!

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
Jesus Christ, what a fucking jip.

So I went to see Death Proof, I thought. Came in a little early, there was nobody there yet so I bought the ticket and waited in the lounge listenin’ to some 50’s tunes on the jukebox. The movie was due to start rolling at nine o’clock but after nine there was still nobody there! Then the chick at the register said that they can’t play the movie if there’s less than two people in the audience. There’s this big music festival going on right now in the city so maybe some potential film buffs were there and maybe some grown-ups went to see the premiere of the new Potter movie earlier tonight with their kids and couldn’t handle another movie right after but still, come on! It’s the new Tarantino flick and I’m the only one there! Blasphemy, I say.

So I got my money back and the girl at the register said that I should come see it on Sunday cause that’s when she’s checking out so at least THEN there’s two fucking asses in the seats. So I guess I’ll see it then. A red headed chick says I should see the new Tarantino movie on Sunday then I will see the fucking movie on Sunday. That’s like a mating call to me. And the festival’s over then too so maybe even some other dipshits will be there.

This ain’t my town, folks.
[/quote]

[quote=“Bkiddo”]
Also, I’m very happy you made it home safely. My friend came back about three months ago. He was in Iraq for eight years. He watched two of his friends die. One in a roadside bomb and the other blew his own head off the day before he was scheduled to come home. Thank you for your service. Now go enjoy life! You earned it!
[/quote]

Well it’s a little different scene here in Finland cause we’re not in war. You’re just in the army for six, nine or twelve months. I got out in six. I’m sorry for your friend, I’m sure he’s earned his life way more than me.

Jesus Christ. “All sunday showings cancelled due to technical problems” I’ll never see this movie.

[quote=“Jack Wolfgang”]
Jesus Christ. “All sunday showings cancelled due to technical problems” I’ll never see this movie.
[/quote]

Wow, this is a really bad timing. But you’ll get to see this movie. Don’t worry, QT always comes back to haunt you :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Try to get her in bed :wink:
[/quote]

He should try the " penis in the popcorn " trick… thankyou Great Moments In Hookup History…

Alright, finally saw it. More about in the Death Proof corner sighs :slight_smile:

It would have been my grandma’s & grandpa’s 60th wedding anniversary if he was alive today.

I’m high as fuck.