What music are you currently listening to (part 5)

The White Stripes-We are going to be friends

Why did you create a new one?

The other one was locked,when I went to It no reply or Quick reply box, so I created this one. Than I went back to It and suddenly It was Unlocked.

Well, since you started this one we might aswell abandon the other one? :slight_smile:

Theme From The Simpsons

Sounds good.

Pink Floyd-Time

Eminence Front-The Who,

Monkey Man-Rolling Stones

Haha, wtf, there are 2 what music-topics open at the same time

[quote=“Luxie”]
Haha, wtf, there are 2 what music-topics open at the same time
[/quote]

Well, someone has to lock the other one, and we have to keep going on this new one…

Haha, you are right. But who can lock the other one? :stuck_out_tongue:

Lili, no offense taken :wink:

(And I do like disco)

[quote=“Luxie”]
Haha, you are right. But who can lock the other one? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Ahah done, well not completly locked, but if someone posts again there, he’d be really blind or silly !

[quote=“Luxie”]
Lili, no offense taken :wink:

(And I do like disco)
[/quote]

If you wanna know, the 80’s are probably the period I hate the most in music (and since disco is from the 70’s and 80’s) :stuck_out_tongue:

Its the final countdownnnnnnnnn, taaaaaaaada taaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tada tada tada!!!

Yeah, fuck the '80 ies :stuck_out_tongue: Some cool songs though, but overall the least of the 20 th centuary.

Roy can lock it.

Lustra - Scotty Doesn’t Know

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Its the final countdownnnnnnnnn, taaaaaaaada taaaaaaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tada tada tada!!!
[/quote]
lmao!! I heard that on the radio today twice on “Swedish Fav’s” ;D ;D

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Roy can lock it.

[/quote]

I bet you would do an awesome kazoo version :wink: ;D

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Yeah, fuck the '80 ies :stuck_out_tongue: Some cool songs though, but overall the least of the 20 th centuary.
[/quote]

Yeah The Clash did still a great job early in the 80’s :stuck_out_tongue: But not an 80’s band in fact, it sound more like end of 70’s.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Roy can lock it.

[/quote]

Yeah, I’m God.

Haha, that song’s from Eurotrip, right?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Ahah done, well not completly locked, but if someone posts again there, he’d be really blind or silly !

If you wanna know, the 80’s are probably the period I hate the most in music (and since disco is from the 70’s and 80’s) :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I like some music from every century i think. I prefer disco from the 70´s than the 80´s. The disco kinda died in the beginning of the 80´s and from there pop took over. I have to say, there´s a lot of crappy music from the 80´s, but then we have Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney, U2,Blondie, David Bowie, The Clash, The Cure, Depeche Mode etc. The list is long. I know it´s “uncool” to like the 80´s, but i like some of the music from back then.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Haha, that song’s from Eurotrip, right?
[/quote]
It is actually :stuck_out_tongue: Havent even seen Eurotrip but it was on a dvd with music my friend gave me :stuck_out_tongue:

Lily Allen - Smile

[quote=“thecrazy88”]

Lily Allen - Smile
[/quote]

Lily Allen is a little cunt, but she sure made a great album

[quote=“Luxie”]
Lily Allen is a little cunt, but she sure made a great album
[/quote]
haha ;D Heard Smile on the radio today so i had to download it :smiley: Great song, havent heard the rest (or even heard of her before)

The Libertines - The Boy Looked At Johnny