Official funny links and pics topic (Part 2)

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … a%20reklam”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Hahahaha ;D ;D

They do not deliver! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

Haha, of course they do :stuck_out_tongue: Just not in the Netherlands cus they know everybody is so cheap that they wont pay for it.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Haha, of course they do :stuck_out_tongue: Just not in the Netherlands cus they know everybody is so cheap that they wont pay for it.
[/quote]

Hahahahaha!!! ;D ;D

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
[/quote]

You’re cheap, not wanting to throw away coke, but rather get a stomache ache :stuck_out_tongue: We Dutch people are not cheap :angel:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
You’re cheap, not wanting to throw away coke, but rather get a stomache ache :stuck_out_tongue: We Dutch people are not cheap :angel:
[/quote]
haha, I’m soo gonna show you what we did with the coke today… I’m not cheap. Not at all. Broke, that’s what I am.

Omg, this is kindof tragic

http://www.break.com/index/cheatwife.html

This is funny though ;D

http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=102972

hahahah yeah we’re always talking about that. :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … rch=sweden”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

OMG DUMBASS ;D ;D ;D

Hahahahaha! Idiot! ;D ;D

Andrew Dice Clay’s interview live in CNN, hilarious

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … ice%20Clay”>Andrew Dice Clay Gives CNN **** - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Ipren reklam - YouTube

Let the Beast out!

Rock The Casbah!

That is soooo cute and adorable!!! :- :- (the white teacup chihuahua i mean ) :stuck_out_tongue:

The milkcarton too, haha ;D Cute!

Look at it for 15 seconds :wink:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Look at it for 15 seconds :wink:
[/quote]

I saw the beast, but i choose to ignore it cause the chihuaha is soooo cute! I love cute stuff! ;D

Chihuahuas are awesome. I got myself a chihuahua. He’s the most loyal friend you could ever ask for.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Chihuahuas are awesome. I got myself a chihuahua. He’s the most loyal friend you could ever ask for.
[/quote]

You have one?! Got any pics of it? I want one too :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Got any pics of it?
[/quote]

Sadly no. I’d post a pic if I ever take one though.