What dvd did you just buy (part 2)

Once Upon A Time in the West

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index. … ta_il_West”>C'era una volta il West - The Spaghetti Western Database</LINK_TEXT>

Max, you’re buying more dvds than I am :o That’s impossible :stuck_out_tongue:

I got twenty bucks from my grandma yesterday ;D and i had som cash over from last shopping spree :stuck_out_tongue:

Max, you know I hate you for this :stuck_out_tongue: Why can’t I have that much money ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Muhahahah! ;D

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Muhahahah! ;D
[/quote]
Hehe, seriously: How the fuck can you bbuy that many movies!? :stuck_out_tongue: You don’t work, do you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Max, you fuckin’ dealer!

I know some people who know some people who robs some people :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I know some people who know some people who robs some people :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Introduce me to them, hehehe :wink: ;D ;D

[quote=“Johny|Exhale”]
Max, you fuckin’ dealer!
[/quote]
You took the words out of my mouth! ;D

Donnie Darko directors cut (2-dvd)

Psycho (2-disc)

Kopps ;D

Great buys! :smiley:

[quote=“Luxie”]
Great buys! :smiley:
[/quote]
I know!! I got Psycho 30 sek cheaper than on the store I was gonna buy it in and Donnie Darko 110 sek cheaper!! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D Crrrrazy

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I know!! I got Psycho 30 sek cheaper than on the store I was gonna buy it in and Donnie Darko 110 sek cheaper!! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D Crrrrazy
[/quote]

That IS crazzzy! But awesome! ;D

I saw an awesome Donnie Darker-cover, gonna see if I can find it online. Too bad it was for the 1-disc DC …

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
I saw an awesome Donnie Darker-cover, gonna see if I can find it online. Too bad it was for the 1-disc DC …
[/quote]

Ok, see if you can find it :stuck_out_tongue: I have the 1-disc, have to buy the 2-disc though:P

this one! :smiley:

I’ve got two Donnie Darko dvds now…

That was an awesome cover :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Luxie”]
That was an awesome cover :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
I know!! And if you’re gonna buy the 2-disc, go to SF-bok!! I bought mine there for 159:- instead of 269 on discshop… maybe you can find it cheaper somewhere.

This is going to prove how cheap I really am but the only copy of Donnie Darko I have is one I got free in the newspaper lol.