Watashiwa sekaide kirawareru by Kitano

Anyone who has read the second book of Kitano?

It´s called Watashiwa sekaide kirawareru = Die Welt hasst mir = The World hates me

There is an first german edtion (only 100 books) translated by Sabine Mangold, Kitano talks abour questions like:

A guy jumps from a building to kill himself and killed someone else by accident. Deserves this guy a death punishment :o :o ;D ;D Seems to be a crazy book!

Kitano: “Ich denke, dass es nicht viele Menschen gibt, die es wert sind, am Leben zu bleiben.�

"I don´t think that many people are worth it to live!"

For the german one:

Die ersten einhundert Exemplare unseres zweiten Takeshi-Buchs (Originaltitel: Watashiwa sekaide kirawareru) sind fertig und nur über Amazon oder ab 5. Mai im T 3 (Frankfurt am Main) (dort für 10 Euro) zu haben. Ab Anfang Juli wird “Die Welt hasst mich� in verändertem Look in zweiter Auflage erscheinen. Aus dem Japanischen übersetzt von Sabine Mangold.

100 Seiten geballter “Beat� klären Fragen wie “Ist es moralisch verwerflich, einen Erhängten noch an den Füßen zu ziehen?� und “Springt zum Beispiel einer von einem Gebäude, um sich umzubringen, und reißt dabei einen Passanten mit in den Tod, sollte er dann die Todesstrafe bekommen?�

Second book?..I thought he had a couple books

[quote=“Hans”]
Second book?..I thought he had a couple books
[/quote]

gg Second book that was released in Germany.

The first one was “Warum ich die Frauen trotzdem mag!” = Soredemo onnaga suki.

Available at Amazon :wink:

I thought about buying the second one. Maybe I should start with the first one ( ;D the first one translated in Germany). But the german version of “Warum ich Frauen trotzdem mag” is censored in two parts. (some local politic stuff and stories about Tora-San) and some guys said, that it was not that good.

So Hans, what do you know about his books, which have you read? Your fav ones? Some recommondations?

I haven’t read any of his books yet…Beat Takeshi vs. Takeshi Kitano sounds interesting though.