Quentin tarantino found dead!

haha you were gullible enough to click on this thread.

Clicking on this thread doesn’t mean we believed in it. I didn’t believe in it but I clicked it anyways to see how dumb was its content.

Hey shitdick. I heard about the Earthquake in NZ, and wondered about you. I’m glad you’re not dead. Kind of.

Yes! Mr. Pink is back. :wink:

Please post more. Don’t care what. This site just needs more posts.

[quote=“G”]Yes! Mr. Pink is back. :wink:

Please post more. Don’t care what. This site just needs more posts.[/quote]

Don't be a twat. :P

[quote=“G”]Yes! Mr. Pink is back. :wink:

I never was gone. Just had nothing to say.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“G”]Yes! Mr. Pink is back. :wink:

I never was gone. Just had nothing to say.[/quote]

I find that hard to believe.

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”][quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“G”]Yes! Mr. Pink is back. :wink:

I never was gone. Just had nothing to say.[/quote]

I find that hard to believe.[/quote]

me too.

Nah I just used to come and read all the posts but since no one comes on this forum anymore I didnt bother posting anything.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Nah I just used to come and read all the posts but since no one comes on this forum anymore I didnt bother posting anything.[/quote]

Looks like everyone is here now.

Quentin really needs to make another movie. I was lucky enough to join right before Inglourious Basterds and I’d come on every day for hours. Good times. Quentin!

Yeah I used to come on everyday for hours also.

I came on every day when Kill Bill came out. Even in the periods between Kill Bill and Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds, the place was pretty lively. For some reason, it just kind of died down after that. Most of the people I used to talk with don’t come on all that often anymore. :frowning:

[quote=“Angel”]I came on every day when Kill Bill came out. Even in the periods between Kill Bill and Death Proof and Inglorious Basterds, the place was pretty lively. For some reason, it just kind of died down after that. Most of the people I used to talk with don’t come on all that often anymore. :frowning:[/quote]

Blame it on this shitty layout. ;)

Oh, my God! Your guys are getting so predictable. I knew it was a bullshit when I was clicking this thread, haha. ;D Grow up!!

Blame it on Seb who doesn’t seem to care about the forums anymore. :’(

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]Blame it on Seb who doesn’t seem to care about the forums anymore. :’([/quote]

Holy shit! I forgot Seb even existed, what’s that guy doing now?

I have no idea but I never really knew him. I don’t remember well but I think we were facebook friends at one point. If that’s the case then he just disappeared from there because I’ve just searched for him and found nothing.

Edit: I stand corrected, he still exists :smiley:

Sebby has a real “grown-up” life to see to. I think he’s in Brazil right now anyway.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]“grown-up”[/quote]

Using that word isn’t really grown up of you Geoi :smiley:

I figured he didn’t have as much time to spend on his websites than he used to.

Is he the only one to have access to the QTA fanpage on facebook? Because there are some updates posted regularly there. Today they reported a “clash” between Tarantino and Italy’s minister of culture.