Jimmy Fallon Read My TWEET on the Air!

For realz… On Late Night with Jimmy Fallon! If you’re in North America, you can see it at 08:50 at <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.hulu.com/watch/165245/late-n … ul-19-2010”>http://www.hulu.com/watch/165245/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-mon-jul-19-2010</LINK_TEXT>

How cool is that?

He mispronounced my name, and then re-thought the fact I was a girl, but it’s so rad.

That’s cool. You’re about as important to T.V. now as the Jersey Shore cast. And I hope that wasn’t a knock to you. It was suppose to be a knock on them, but that Jersey Shore crap sucks so bad, it prob sounds disrespectful to you. I’m sorry. ;D

For real now, it’s cool he said he wants to party with you. But then again, it’s Jimmy Fallon, so maybe disrespectful to you again. ;D

Haha! I’m not pretending to be important, but that was awesome.

Jersey Shore was on MTV, so it wasn’t real TV.

I love Jimmy! He’s so much like a successful male puff version of me! Jimmy rocks anyway, he’s like the best thing on NBC right now.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
I love Jimmy! He’s so much like a successful male puff version of me![/quote]

So you like to laugh when you’re in Saturday Night Live skits too? ;D

Okay seriously, I have stopped watching NBC for the most part. Only when the Thursday line-up is new (The Office, Parks & Rec, Comm.) is when I watch. Late Night talk show king belongs to Craig Ferguson for me.

And I hope when Conan comes back he tries to repair what made him funny in the first place, before that stupid Tonight Show.

But again, that’s pretty cool for you to have your name announced on late night t.v., and for the host to say he would like to party with you.

[quote=“G”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
I love Jimmy! He’s so much like a successful male puff version of me![/quote]

So you like to laugh when you’re in Saturday Night Live skits too? ;D
[/quote]

Haha, if I were on SNL, I'd totally get the giggles. But my sister says I talk just like him, cept with my voice. Like, same speech patterns or something. Lame.

I can't wait for Conan to come back! I think he's my favorite out of all of them. Though Craig is probably the funniest.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Haha, if I were on SNL, I’d totally get the giggles. But my sister says I talk just like him, cept with my voice. Like, same speech patterns or something. Lame.

I can’t wait for Conan to come back! I think he’s my favorite out of all of them. Though Craig is probably the funniest.[/quote]

I got ya. Is it like Jimmy’s nervous, but friendly way of talking? Have you seen where Craig and Jimmy talks to each other now from each other’s shows?

Craig is awesome because nothing is scripted or read jokes off of cards. He just improvises and goes with it. Pretty cool and new for a late show. Oh and the puppets and robot!

[quote=“G”]

I got ya. Is it like Jimmy’s nervous, but friendly way of talking? Have you seen where Craig and Jimmy talks to each other now from each other’s shows?

Craig is awesome because nothing is scripted or read jokes off of cards. He just improvises and goes with it. Pretty cool and new for a late show. Oh and the puppets and robot![/quote]

I guess it’s that. :slight_smile: Like, when he reads tweets outloud and stuff, it’s exactly the way I hear them in my head when I read them.

Yeah, Craig is very funny, and I love it when he and Jimmy do that. And I love Geoff.

Craig Ferguson - "Look Out There's A Monster Coming ", 2010.04.05 - YouTube