That Mel Gibson is one crazy mofo

:o If you thought that the first tape was bad - second tape is even worse.

Mel Gibson - YouTube

He sounds truly PSYCHO.

There are two sides to every story. Yeah, he sounds psycho. Yeah, his career is fucked. Yeah, he’s an obvious alcoholic or whatever his problem is… But I believe she played him. He exploded and she caught it all on tape. Strange how it just keeps leaking out all over the place. If it’s suppose to be evidence etc. in a court case. Why does more and more of it keep ‘leaking’ out?

I’m not siding with anyone. He said some pretty screwed up shit. But for someone to explode like that, you have to be pushed pretty hard.

Needless to say, it’s one fucked up situation. Too bad there’s a child involved.

But she’s not pushing him or fighting with him on the tapes. She hardly gets a sentence in between his insults and threats.

if you knew you were being taped, how would you edit your behavior?

[quote=“roulette67”]if you knew you were being taped, how would you edit your behavior?[/quote]

EXACTLY! You're so right jersey girl. This woman obviously fucked him over pretty badly. I'll bet she was on the phone just before this call, egging him on, and being a right cunt. Then she grabbed the tape recorder and awaited his next call after she hung up on him, just so that she could sell the tape to the highest bidder. It's fucked up, the way celebrities can't be human in our society.

Mel Gibson will still be able to direct his films and none of this will affect their box office. He hasn’t really been a bankable star in a while so it makes sense for him to turn to solely directing.

Not if he’s in jail. >:D

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“roulette67”]if you knew you were being taped, how would you edit your behavior?[/quote]

EXACTLY! You're so right jersey girl. This woman obviously fucked him over pretty badly. I'll bet she was on the phone just before this call, egging him on, and being a right cunt. Then she grabbed the tape recorder and awaited his next call after she hung up on him, just so that she could sell the tape to the highest bidder. It's fucked up, the way celebrities can't be human in our society.[/quote]
My thoughts exactly. Some women know how to push the right buttons to get the right response. I get the feeling, she's a pro. And when you're a drunk, it's so easy to get you riled up over ANYTHING.

Braveheart still is one of my favourite movies of all time.

[quote=“morning glory”]Braveheart still is one of my favourite movies of all time.[/quote]
FUCK YEAH!

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“morning glory”]Braveheart still is one of my favourite movies of all time.[/quote]
FUCK YEAH![/quote]

Me and CherryDarling were discussing on twitter whether you’d still like Braveheart as much as you did now that all that shit’s come out. I said probably. BTW, you’re the reason she doesn’t come here much anymore. So thanks a lot, mate.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“morning glory”]Braveheart still is one of my favourite movies of all time.[/quote]
FUCK YEAH![/quote]

Me and CherryDarling were discussing on twitter whether you’d still like Braveheart as much as you did now that all that shit’s come out. I said probably. BTW, you’re the reason she doesn’t come here much anymore. So thanks a lot, mate.[/quote]
Yeah Braveheart is still one of my favourite movies. Mel Gibson is a badass.

And its odd how someone wouldnt post post anymore because of me considering I havent been on in ages.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Me and CherryDarling were discussing on twitter whether you’d still like Braveheart as much as you did now that all that shit’s come out. I said probably. BTW, you’re the reason she doesn’t come here much anymore. So thanks a lot, mate.[/quote]
Yeah Braveheart is still one of my favourite movies. Mel Gibson is a badass.

And its odd how someone wouldnt post post anymore because of me considering I havent been on in ages.[/quote]

Neither has she.

I don’t care one way or another. He’ll always be Martin Riggs to me…

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]I don’t care one way or another. He’ll always be Martin Riggs to me…[/quote]

RIGGS!!! O0

Following cherrydarling on twitter now thanks to that discussion O0

I just had to search through your tweets geoi :smiley:

His wife is out of line for releasing these tapes publicly. She was smart to record them in case she needed proof in a court trial, but releasing them is fucked up. You can tell she was saying stuff like “you’re crazy, you need psychiatric help…” just to make him angrier. She is just as disgusting as Mel was. I don’t condone anything said on these tapes from either party but I have to admit I laughed my ass off. This was Mel’s best performance in years. Opie & Anthony made a great point of comparing him perfectly to Jack Torrence from The Shining, they even made a remix - YouTube

yeah, he’s one crazy mofo. Neither of them is innocent in this situation. feel sorry for the kid. they always get caught in the middle of adult bullshit.

Every couple has arguments. If he hit her, it’s a different story. But those tapes don’t tell me anything other than he’s a racist. Which, let’s face it, most people probably are, they just won’t say shit like that in public.

TEAM MEL!!!