Conversation history on skype

How do u delete a conversation history on skype without having to delete the contact? Hey, I had a conversation with someone on skype and he is one of my contacts. But I don’t want somebody else to read our conversation bcs me and that somebody else we use the same skype account but he can see that I have the contact in my list of contacts but I don’t want him to read the conversation we had… How do I delete the conversation without deleting the contact?

Just delete the fucking contact!

Just delete everything and then throw your computer into a river.

just go back in time and do not have this conversation with that contact in the first place, or else you’d want to delete it again and you’d be fucked because as everyone knows, one can only rewind time once in a lifetime.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]just go back in time and do not have this conversation with that contact in the first place, or else you’d want to delete it again and you’d be fucked because as everyone knows, one can only rewind time once in a lifetime.[/quote]

Hey, why’d you un-neighbor me on farmville, fucker?

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“RatQuiRit”]just go back in time and do not have this conversation with that contact in the first place, or else you’d want to delete it again and you’d be fucked because as everyone knows, one can only rewind time once in a lifetime.[/quote]

Hey, why’d you un-neighbor me on farmville, fucker?[/quote]

I deleted the application because it has already stolen too many hours of my life! Also, I had stopped a few months ago and I was not the best among my friends anymore so I had to do something!

Damn. I really needed you so I could upgrade my farm. You’re an indian-giver.

You need to start searching farmville forums, there’s a way to add neighbors without adding them as friends, or adding them but giving them very restricted info about you. It’s an easy way to upgrade your farm :smiley:

…you need to have a certain amount of neighbors to upgrade your farm now? That’s fucked up :smiley:

Yeah, well maybe you already had enough neighbours. I need 16 in order to get the plantation. I can’t believe you deleted yours… You had that badass million coin villa.