Re: Blank

Post by jonitapani » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Amazing.
ÄLÄKÄ KOLISE!

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

;D I have a feeling this thread is going to be the 10 page ramble that we have been waiting for.

Sgt. Geoi Donowitz
Fucking Professional

Post by Sgt. Geoi Donowitz » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm

So, what do you think? Should we leave it up, or just delete it?

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:24 pm

I think we should just ramble on about anything and see where it goes. ;D Worth a shot for this slow period on here.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Eventually someone will say something and FW will try and argue with that person for 10 pages until G stops it all then Geoi will delete the thread and problem solved. ;D

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:46 pm

I don't want that. I was talking about the useless pages of stuff we use to talk about. It was fun.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 pm

*G* wrote:I don't want that. I was talking about the useless pages of stuff we use to talk about. It was fun.
I know, I meant thats what I think will happen

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Probably.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:03 am

I think we have revived the forum with all the nonsense we are all of a sudden talking about. Only about a onth ago the forum was supposedly dead.

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 am

Yes, I tend to come here more often than I used to a few weeks/months ago. Not as much as right after when I registered though.
"Grief is idiotic...I choose nothing: It's not better, but grief is a compromise. It's everything or nothing."

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:07 am

By the way, after 5 years of using an MP3 player that was not an iPod (iriver, a Korean brand that was the shit! I mean who kept an iPod for 5 years here? I'm pretty sure nobody. And my iriver just stopped working because someone fell on it and broke the screen), I finally decided to switch back to iPod and bought the Nano 16 Gb, that's 4 times as much as my iriver had haha. I'm glad.
And I asked the website to ship it at my school, that rocks.
"Grief is idiotic...I choose nothing: It's not better, but grief is a compromise. It's everything or nothing."

RatQuiRit
Fucking Professional

Post by RatQuiRit » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:11 am

And yes, I enjoy giving info that is totally worthless to you guys :D

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:19 am

I never owned an ipod. ;D I still use cd players and record players.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 am

*G* wrote:I never owned an ipod. ;D I still use cd players and record players.
Good on ya. I use only use an ipod because if I didnt I would be the only person that doesnt have one.

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 am

And right now, I don't have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 am

*G* wrote:And right now, I don't have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.
Yea I have a cell phone but the sim card got banned for too many prank calls. But Yeah I hate people that always text.

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 am

Mr.Pink wrote:
*G* wrote:And right now, I don't have a cell phone either. All this crap gets on my nerves, cell phones, ipods, etc. People roam like zombies with them. Always texting and not looking at the life around them.
Yea I have a cell phone but the sim card got banned for too many prank calls. But Yeah I hate people that always text.
I hope texting will start to slow down soon. Everything goes away after it's not "hot" anymore.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:37 am

*G* wrote: I hope texting will start to slow down soon. Everything goes away after it's not "hot" anymore.
I dont think texting will ever stop. People will always do it just like us on forums.

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:43 am

I guess you're right until new technology comes around it will still be stupid.

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 am

Problem is that the "life around us" constists mostly of people texting, talking on the phone and using their ipods.
I agree, Cell phones sucks ass. The very concept of 1.you being able to reach everyone from everywhere and 2. everybody you know being able to call or text you from anyplace is INSANITY. Humans were never supposed to live like this. I hate it.

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 am

Col. Crazy Kenneth wrote:
Problem is that the "life around us" constists mostly of people texting, talking on the phone and using their ipods.
I agree, Cell phones sucks ass. The very concept of 1.you being able to reach everyone from everywhere and 2. everybody you know being able to call or text you from anyplace is INSANITY. Humans were never supposed to live like this. I hate it.
YES, agree 100%. A revolution should take place against cell phones.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 am

Col. Crazy Kenneth wrote: Problem is that the "life around us" constists mostly of people texting, talking on the phone and using their ipods.
I know its just so fucking stupid. Most of those losers that use cell phones will realise in a few years that they have wasted their life texting bullshit. But then again you can say the same thing about us being on forums.

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 am

what we do is different, we don't talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.

*G*
Fucking Professional

Post by *G* » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 am

Col. Crazy Kenneth wrote:what we do is different, we don't talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.

I see this as speaking to others around the world about the likes of each other and the love of movies. Like friends that share the same love but friends we will never meet, but know are out there. 8)

It's different than texting your friend that lives down the street I'll be over in 5 mins or some stupid shit that could wait. Don't get me started on "I am go to the restroom or going to the store and no one cares" twittering.
Last edited by *G* on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 am

Col. Crazy Kenneth wrote:what we do is different, we don't talk that much about mundane bullshit and senseless crap, we talk more about movies, oftentimes in intelligent and interesting conversations.
Then if we dont talk about "mundane bullshit" then what is this thread about?

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 am

Haha Kennth got PWNED!!!!!!!

Col. Crazy Kenneth
Fucking Professional

Post by Col. Crazy Kenneth » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 am

*G* wrote:

I see this as speaking to others around the world about the likes of each other and the love of movies. Like friends that share the same love but friends we will never meet, but know are out there. 8)

It's different than texting your friend that lives down the street I'll be over in 5 mins or some stupid shit that could wait. Don't get me started on "I am go to the restroom or going to the store and no one cares" twittering.
exactly.
Mr.Pink wrote:Haha Kennth got PWNED!!!!!!!
in your dreams, kid. I said we don't talk about mundane things THAT MUCH. And actually it's not such a mundane topic, there are scientific studies about phenomenons like these, etc. etc.

Mr.Pink

Post by Mr.Pink » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 am

Col. Crazy Kenneth wrote: in your dreams, kid. I said we don't talk about mundane things THAT MUCH. And actually it's not such a mundane topic, there are scientific studies about phenomenons like these, etc. etc.
Whatever you say fat boy.

cyber-lili
Fucking Professional

Post by cyber-lili » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:17 am

RatQuiRit wrote:By the way, after 5 years of using an MP3 player that was not an iPod (iriver, a Korean brand that was the shit! I mean who kept an iPod for 5 years here? I'm pretty sure nobody.
My iPod is precisely 5 years. It's still working great. Looks all perfect. I got a 8 Go nano. Oldschool type in black. Though the battery is not as performant as before.