Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr

In my opinion if this fight does happen it will be the fight of the century. I personally think Paquiao would stop Mayweather in the later rounds but it would be a close fight.

So what do you guys think about this fight if it happens? Or if you even care about it.

There is still boxing?

Well Boxing at the moment is dead as… dead. But this fight will just be huge. Two of the best pound for pound fighters in the world at the moment.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Well Boxing at the moment is dead as… dead. But this fight will just be huge. Two of the best pound for pound fighters in the world at the moment.[/quote]

I was joking. I think Pacquiao will win. Just don’t like seeing Mayweather all the time on my T.V. screen when I am trying to watch sports programs. You kind of start to dislike people that is always on T.V. all the time.

Yea and im sick of these niggers dominating Boxing its time for a change.

Notttttttttt what I meant.

Oooookay. Umm, yeah, on the subject of the fight - I’ll be really disappointed if it doesn’t happen. I could see it going either way but really hope the Pacman can pull it out. He’s just been so dominant since the last Marquez war.

Mayweather is as light as a feather and has the reflexes of a kitty cat! No one can catch him! :o

I haven’t sat down and watched Boxing in years but I still prefer it over the MMA stuff.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]Mayweather is as light as a feather and has the reflexes of a kitty cat! No one can catch him! :o[/quote]
This is true, but Pacman is light, fast and has the harder punch! Mayweather is allusive and whether or not he can frustrate Pacquiao is going to be the story in that fight. So what’s the latest on this one? From what I understand, Pacquiao has now agreed to the blood tests that PBF called for and to the best of my knowledge the fight is going to happen, right?

The thing about Mayweather is that hes a defensive fighter which makes him very boring to watch. Its 12 rounds of watching Mayweather dance.

Pacman will get to him eventually, I’m pretty sure, and it wouldn’t be pretty.