Merry x-mas & happy new year

Well I’ve been taking it pretty easy watching lots of great classic films. I recently got The Lives of Elizabeth and Essex with Bette Davis and Errol Flynn. By the way when she smacks him - she smacked him for real, Flynn was furious when that happened - remember he was a boxer.

Anyways next year will be the year when I will try to do many things that I’ve always wanted to do. I really want to see the Bette Davis star on the walk of fame and actually see one of her films in a large theatre. I’m also GOING to go to the TCM festival where they’re going to show A Star Is Born, the George Cukor, Judy Garland, and James Mason version. Maybe I’ll see Robert Osbourne there!

Anyways may everyone have a great X-Mas. Peace.

[quote=“Bio”]Me, ME, [size=150]me[/size], [size=200]MEEEE[/size], [size=200]ME[/size], [size=85]MEEEE[/size], [size=150]meeeee[/size], ME, [size=200]ME[/size]. Also, me.

Anyways, let me talk about myself some more.

and happy holidays.[/quote]

Yeah, have a good one too.

Woah, geta load of Captain Bring Down! Woah! :o

You’re just jealous you’re not going to the TCM Festival.

I was a bit overmean here, right after watching Funny People. Sorry bra

Funny People made you angry?

The cast was too large for its own good. If they would have concentrated on Adam Sandler and that chick that used to be in the PT Anderson movie - it would have been a better film. They go through that entire thing before Eric Banana goes to the airport - then she suddenly changes her mind about the whole thing. Didin’t make much sense at that point. The plot was not good bu the characters were pretty good.

Merry and Happy to everyone on the board. Hope the year wraps up well for you all. Hoping Santa or Budda or whoever the hell slides into your house with good stash brings you what you want… The Inglorious Basterds DVD/Blue-Ray of course. ;D

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]Funny People made you angry?

The cast was too large for its own good. If they would have concentrated on Adam Sandler and that chick that used to be in the PT Anderson movie - it would have been a better film. They go through that entire thing before Eric Banana goes to the airport - then she suddenly changes her mind about the whole thing. Didin’t make much sense at that point. The plot was not good bu the characters were pretty good.[/quote]

That’s exactly what made me angry about it.

And the personality switches of Adam Sandler’s characters started to get annoying and not very believable, especially on the last scene when he goes to see Seth Roger, right after treating him like his bitch.

Last minute happy ending = shit idea.

Yay!!! Christmas is almost here!! I’m so excited :smiley: You all have a great one :-*

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]Yay!!! Christmas is almost here!! I’m so excited :smiley: You all have a great one :-*[/quote]

I’m sending you a dildo for X-Mas! >:D

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
I’m sending you a dildo for X-Mas! >:D[/quote]
WTF??? haha

[quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“Bio”]Me, ME, [size=150]me[/size], [size=200]MEEEE[/size], [size=200]ME[/size], [size=85]MEEEE[/size], [size=150]meeeee[/size], ME, [size=200]ME[/size]. Also, me.

Anyways, let me talk about myself some more.

and happy holidays.[/quote]

Yeah, have a good one too.[/quote]

Ahaha !!

I guess that’s the only funnya nd funky thing written on this page or it’d have been another traditional and boring topic “happy and merry christmas, blabla, everything is nice and polite, blabla”. We need more activity, we need more excitement, we need a rock community !! That’d be a great present for Christmas to get a real community again, some involvement !

Happy Holidays everyone! It’s been a great year. I was hoping to have the forum redesign ready for christmas but it’ll take a few more days I think…

go watch your new Basterds DVDs :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sebastian”]go watch your new Basterds DVDs :slight_smile:[/quote]

About that, am I the only one who doesn’t own it yet, and don’t even plan to have it as a xmas present? Unless someone surprises me with it.

No, you’re not the only one who doesn’t have the DVD yet. I’m hoping to get it for my birthday in January. ::slight_smile:

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
About that, am I the only one who doesn’t own it yet, and don’t even plan to have it as a xmas present? Unless someone surprises me with it.[/quote]

It’s not released yet in France, only in January, don’t even ask me why they couldn’t get it out for christmas.

that’s why i ordered mine from the UK weeks ago. but i really should get one of the special editions, everything else is for the masses w#r

Happy holidays, you assholes. 8)

Ahah, you always come back when nobody expects you. We need more vets, it feels dead here without you guys !

i’d post more, but people don’t want to hear about Bette. :-</E>

Im the first person on the forum that will be in the next decade. 3 hours to go.