Whos your favourite director and why?

Well thats a hard question but I would have to say Wes Craven. I like the way he adds surprise elements into all his films.

Um…Tarantino.

A have a few favorites. Can’t pick the only one.

Hi , I like type of topic where we have to share our favorite thing ,And my favoritr director is james kemron because he is direct movie superbly, he hard work on movie which he is direct and give the so entertainment movie to fan

Can’t tell one.

Tarantino, Sergio Leone, Aki (& Mika) Kaurismäki, Coen brothers, Stanley Kubrick, P.T. Anderson, Martin Scorsese are few directors whose work I love. Of course there are more directors.

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]Um…Tarantino.[/quote]

Hands down Quentin. He may not be the best but he is my favorites. I’d be more curious to know who we consider the best. Lot harder now that I think about. Probably someone from the 70s, definitely pre postmodern.

I cant believe how stupid I was to create this thread. Hands down Quentin.

My favourite director is Danny Boyle. He makes very amazing movie with new concept. Most important thing it, he makes an excellent movie using different region. So this quality makes perfect movie. He made Slumdog Millionairelum, Trainspotting and 28 Days Later etc. He won the Oscar award for best director in 2009.

[quote=“smithdwsn”]My favourite director is Danny Boyle. He makes very amazing movie with new concept. Most important thing it, he makes an excellent movie using different region. So this quality makes perfect movie. He made Slumdog Millionairelum, Trainspotting and 28 Days Later etc. He won the Oscar award for best director in 2009.[/quote]

And Sunshine.

QT 8)