Alice in Wonderland - New Cast Pics!

Hey for anyone who’s excited about the new Tim Burton production of Alice in Wonderland, these new cast pics have just been released. Thought I’d post 'em for anyone who hasn’t already seen them.

Looks pretty awesome right? I’m so excited for this movie.

That 2nd pic is awful. Helena Bonham-Carter must be the ugliest woman in the universe.

I’m sure the movie will be trippy as hell.

She really is, and the fact she dresses like a hobo, doesn’t help her situation. Haha wouldn’t you think her husband would use SFX to make her more attractive?

Will be very interesting to see if this remake is kid-friendly? Looks like a acid-trippers dream to me. Me thinks I’ll make some cookies before seeing this one.

Its loosk very good. I’m now very excited about it. Though it’s too bad we can’t see Alice’s face…

I’m not a big fan of the story or the director but it here’s a script review for anyone interested.

A Script Review For Tim Burton's ALICE IN WONDERLAND Is Online

[quote=“cherrydarling”]

[/quote]

The Horror… The Horror…

This is going to be like the next Wizard Of Oz! I hope it’s a musical! :o 8)

Sh*t this is going to give me nightmares just like Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory… Maybe Tim Burton should redo the Wizard of Oz… the whole series…

Looks awesome to me! Does anyone else think Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter kinda resembless Linda Blair in The Exorcist? Fuckin’ creepy.

I love the A.I.W stories, but I have to say I am not looking forward to this. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see a rated R/darker type Alice story (in two movies, what this won’t be and I’ll doubt we’ll ever see), but the whole Helena thing and the look of Depp is really turning me away from this. Not the biggest Burton fan (though some of his films I like), just turned off by the whole “goth” fanbase he collects. It’s as bad with hip-hip and their dance movies.

Yeah, Tim Burton movies just feel like he’s trying way too hard to let you know how creepy he thinks he is. I think it was Kevin Smith who said that.

I’d like to see somebody do an adaptation of the Grimm Fairy Tales comic book The Return to Wonderland. A very gory, fucked up semi-sequel to Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.

I’m obsessed with all things Wonderland, and although I HATE Helena Bonham Carter, and I’m not Tim Burton’s number one fan, I’m still really excited for this. I just love the story, and can’t wait to see it brought to life again.

Helena Bonham Carter was awesome in Fight Club but that’s the only thing I can think of where I didn’t hate her.

It recently occurred to me that I’ve actually never read the original stories so I’ve downloaded Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, and Annotated Alice. Gonna give them a read before I go to bed tonight.

[quote=“Dex”]
Helena Bonham Carter was awesome in Fight Club but that’s the only thing I can think of where I didn’t hate her.

It recently occurred to me that I’ve actually never read the original stories so I’ve downloaded Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, and Annotated Alice. Gonna give them a read before I go to bed tonight.
[/quote]

She was great in Sweeny Todd. I liked her cleavage, but what is up with that forehead?!

I will be eating my “magic” brownies for this one too!!!

I hate Tim Burton! Stupid emo director with no talent…all his movies look the same.

Thank god, he’s not directing “Where the Wild Things Are”

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--N9klJX … annel_page”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

I think Amy Lee Hartzler of Evanescence is doing a song for the movie, she’s good friends with Danny Elfman, and did a cover song for “Sally’s Song”. It’s really a beautiful cover song. Listen to it here:

- YouTube

TEASER TRAILER OUT THREE DAYS AGO!

- YouTube

[quote=“SharpestLives16”]
I hate Tim Burton! Stupid emo director with no talent…all his movies look the same.

Thank god, he’s not directing “Where the Wild Things Are”

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--N9klJX … annel_page”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

What you talkin about Willis?!

Whenever I see a Tim Burton film, I feel like a kid indulging in dark fantasy worlds. Oh, and Ed Wood - how awesome was that movie! Haha, it’s so charming and funny.

Evanescence ? haha that is gonna suck so much :o

I don’t know what’s with me lately but I can’t stand Tim Burton these days. I stopped watching Sweeney Todd after 5 minutes because it was so dark and I couldn’t see shùt! It got me angry, really :o

I’m not as extreme as SharpestLives16 about him but my opinion is kinda close to his, though I’d say goth, not emo. I don’t know, and I’m getting tired of seeing Depp waisting his time playing similar weird characters in everyone and each of his movies.